Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Info needed on Jim Tedisco campaign

any immigration info on this campaign for US Senate?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

I heard that he was Pro-American.

I heard from a person that has worked with Jim Tedisco, that Jim is a stand up guy, he votes for the American people and opposes anything having to do with Amnesty. I also hard that the Democrats are putting in big bucks and have dirty plans in store, to keep him out of office because they want New York to remain a pro-illegals Democratic Santuary.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I heard that he was Pro-American.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I heard from a person that has worked with Jim Tedisco, that Jim is a stand up guy, he votes for the American people and opposes anything having to do with Amnesty. I also hard that the Democrats are putting in big bucks and have dirty plans in store, to keep him out of office because they want New York to remain a pro-illegals Democratic Santuary.
    i read this too. i think it was a post on the site, actually

MW
    I couldn't find anything concerning his position on amnesty. After a quick search, this was all I was able to find:

Excerpt:

Jim Tedisco led the fight against disgraced former Gov. Eliot Spitzer's cynical plan to grant drivers licenses to illegal aliens. He represents the classic American values we all grew up believing were synonymous with our country.
    http://stevemaloneygop.blogspot.com/200 ... disco.html

We definitely need to know more about this guy.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's from a recent interview:
    ---

Q: Weren’t you afraid of standing up to former Governor Spitzer?

A: I’m not afraid to stand up to bullies and that’s exactly what I did when “Illegal Eliotâ€

Note the Chamber of Commerce has endorsed Tedisco so we'll have to see what his positions are.

http://blogs.timesunion.com/capitol/arc ... es-tedisco

Jim Tedico is totally 100% against illegal immigration and is a supporter of our soldiers. I raised a fairly large donation for the Patriot Guard Riders Help On The Homefront Program and Jim was out of town but sent his Chief Of Staff retired Marine Mike Miller to the check presentation. Mike and I spoke extensively and believe me Jim Tedisco is on our side and we need him in Congress.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

MW
    wmarincic wrote:

Jim Tedico is totally 100% against illegal immigration
    Is his position on illegal immigration documented anywhere? If not, why? If so, could you please provide a link. Thanks.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But not all have. Instead, some elected officials like James N. Tedisco, the minority leader of the New York State Assembly, are making provocative pronouncements like this one: “Osama bin Laden is somewhere in a cave with his den of thieves and terrorists, and he’s probably sabering the cork on some Champagne right now, saying ‘Hey, that governor’s really assisting us.’â€
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast