Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Information Needed

Can someone provide me with the internet address of the internet site in which employers can verify the social security numbers of their employees?

Just had a run in with the tile store next door that appears to be hiring illegals. I would assume they are illegal as they don't speak one word of english. I told him next time I saw those guys I was calling the police and ICE. He's trying to tell me that they satisfied his paperwork requirements but when I asked if he ran a check on their SS numbers, he drew a blank.

I want to be sure he does have the appropriate means in which to verify their legal status before I do call ICE.

Banned
    http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/services/SAVE.htm#two

This should tell you everything you need to know.

Thank you very much !!

Banned
    Why you're VERY welcome...

That is what they all say, the same old story, everyone I have talked to says they have all the documents we need to employ them. I think the right documents would probably mean a fake SS# or a stolen SS#. I don't know if this is true or not but I heard yesterday that they had a hispanic guy at our court house in for murder but he claims he didn't do it, he says, he was just using that SS#.

Dianne:

Greetings.

Don't know if this is preferable or not, but maybe report them here too as well (?):
    http://WeHireAliens.com

If you're sure, why not also let their competitors know about that as well? After all, that essentially amounts to an 'unfair trade practice' - who knows, maybe the competitor would enlist some legal support to recover damages as a result of the practice?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep,

And if you need the information again, it is all stored in the ALIPAC Action PANEL on the top blue tool bar here at ALIPAC.

If you need to give it to someone else, you can email them the link to us or you can hand them the employer flier found in the Activism section of the ALIPAC Action Panel.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yep,

And if you need the information again, it is all stored in the ALIPAC Action PANEL on the top blue tool bar here at ALIPAC.

If you need to give it to someone else, you can email them the link to us or you can hand them the employer flier found in the Activism section of the ALIPAC Action Panel.

W
    William,

this is such a great set-up for information.
    Thanx for reminding us again!