Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Infuriating Visit To AMNESTY Senator Larry Craig's Office

I went to Senator Larry Craig's office in my town today, loaded with information, ready to discuss Craig's pro-amnesty position because I got into an argument on the phone when I called to see when they were going to be open.

I went in and they refused to discuss anything with me. He said you've already made up your mind. I said you don't want to hear what is wrong with a bill that is going to destroy our children and grancchildren's future. The guy started laughing!!! So I called him on it. Oh, no, I wasn't laughing at you, he said.

He tried to then get me to fill out a form to let Craig know how I felt. I said you don't talk to the Senator to tell him how constituents feel? Not very often. I handed him my information on all the problems with the bill and said maybe you ought to read this so you can inform the Senator.

At that point I said, OK then you tell Senator Craig I will support his opponent in the primary and if he should survive that, his Democratic opponent if he votes for amnesty. I said not only will his career be over but so will the Republican Party...

These Senators and their staff are pigs and that's all I have to say. But I will have the last laugh--2 of my letters to the editor targeting Larry Craig have been accepted in the state wide papers!

This is so sad to hear the disrespect American citizens get when they try to speak out. How much worse can it get? Bless you oliver, for trying and make that much of an effort.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Figures!

Olivermyboy, I got a similar response when I called the N Idaho office shortly before the vote on the main bill a couple of weeks ago. They were cordial until I very politely began to let them know what I felt and knew about this awful piece of ...... garbage. Craig is solid for this bill and anything else that resembles a "guest worker" citizen program. He won't be back again if there is a decent alternative in the next election. Be wary of Crapo; he needs constant attention and prodding on this. He has some strange votes on the recent series of amendments to the Bush/Kennedy bill!
    Al
    Hayden, ID

““When they call the roll in the Senate, the senators do not know whether to answer ‘present’ or ‘guilty’.â€

Banned
    Al_Idaho wrote:
    Olivermyboy, I got a similar response when I called the N Idaho office shortly before the vote on the main bill a couple of weeks ago. They were cordial until I very politely began to let them know what I felt and knew about this awful piece of ...... garbage. Craig is solid for this bill and anything else that resembles a "guest worker" citizen program. He won't be back again if there is a decent alternative in the next election. Be wary of Crapo; he needs constant attention and prodding on this. He has some strange votes on the recent series of amendments to the Bush/Kennedy bill!

I live in your area! Please go by Craig's office. I think it makes a huge difference if you show up in person...just tell them how you feel, they won't discuss it with you anyway! The more the merrier!!! Annoy the heck out of that snake and his office staff!

Crapo's staff was not in this morning--I tried twice!

You may want to remind Senator Craig that:

a) he was elected to represent and serve the citizens of Idaho, not the citizens of Mexico

b) as Senator it is his job to listen to the concerns of ALL his constituents, not merely the ones that he happens to agree with

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    You may want to remind Senator Craig that:

a) he was elected to represent and serve the citizens of Idaho, not the citizens of Mexico

b) as Senator it is his job to listen to the concerns of ALL his constituents, not merely the ones that he happens to agree with
    Yes!

Banned
    Don't worry--I have it covered quite nicely.

Thanks for doing that, btw!

Banned
    I plan to do so much more to Larry Craig--I'm going to make sure he doesn't win his next election, which shouldn't be hard--given the way people in Idaho feel about him!

I am also in Craig's district. I have written him letter after letter, and called and called, and all I ever get is a standard reply letter in the mail. I even called his Washington office. Now, there, I got their attention. When I was done ranting, the gairl said, "I'll see that the Senator gets your message," I said, "See that you do, his political career depends on it."

I have never seen such an arrogant, detached bunch of empty suits in my life like there is in Washington today. I'll bet we'll get their attention on election day.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast