Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

INGENUITY WINS THE DAY AGAIN!

This was sent to me by a cousin, I thought I would share it....

I have a friend, Wallace, who is president of his Homeowner's Association in Washington. They are having a terrible problem with trash on the side of the roads around their neighborhood. The reason is the construction of six big new homes which are being built around their subdivision.

Wallace said the trash is being generated by the Mexican work crews at the construction sites. (McDonald bags, Coke Bottles, pizza boxes, Burger King bags, etc.). They have pleaded with the site supervisors and the general contractor to no avail; called the City, County and the Police and got no help. So guess what some people in his community did?

They organized about twenty folks, named themselves the Inner Neighborhood Services" (INS) and started going out at lunch time to "police" the area themselves. What they did while picking up the trash is HILARIOUS!

They got some navy blue baseball caps and had the initials "INS" in gold put on the caps. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, however, to understand what they hoped people would think it meant.

Well, the day after their first pick-up detail - with them wearing the INS caps and some carrying cameras - 46 out of 68 of the construction workers did not show up for work the next morning! And they haven't come back yet! It has been ten days.

Now I understand the general contractor is madder than hell, but can't say anything publicly, because he could be busted for hiring "illegal aliens."

Wallace and his bunch can't be accused of impersonating INS folks because their Homeowner Association allows them to vote to form new committees within the association. They also informed the INS about what they were doing in advance. According to Wallace, the INS basically said “Have at it.”

SO FOLKS, I THINK YOU COULD SAY THAT YANKEE INGENUITY WINS THE DAY AGAIN!
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

What a great story. Good job.

Love it!!!!!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Oh, that made my night ))

Posted 2-3 weeks ago folks...

=

Next time, search for the old thread and just *bump* it...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26268-inne ... d+services
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Thanx Bearpaw!

I did read it back awhile ago but would never have remembered. Glad you refreshed our memories AND our funny bone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bearpaw! I heard the same type of story, only it was someplace else. This is great!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

mrrabbit,

Posted 2-3 weeks ago folks...Next time, search for the old thread and just *bump* it...
    Honestly I had no idea the story had already been posted or I wouldn't have posted it. Last night was the first time I read this story only because my cousin sent it to me. With the high volume of people visiting this discussion group on a daily bases. Dupped post are bound to happen.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

old, old story

This story has to be old seeing as how there hasn't been an INS since March 1st, 2003. Given the lack of specifics I'd say it probably isn't even true. Nice story though.

Re: old, old story

Quote Originally Posted by artclam
    This story has to be old seeing as how there hasn't been an INS since March 1st, 2003. Given the lack of specifics I'd say it probably isn't even true. Nice story though.
    Aww, c'mon, you don't believe in Santa Claus either do you?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke