Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

INSIGHT into Blacks & Latino tension in Southern Califor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGXLteQiQPU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6odDIkMIDw

^^tear jerker^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsk81vrbsT4

^Pasadena^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SNBUe52zYc

^^Break down of gangs. Very interesting.^^

All I know is when they branch out to predominately
    white areas WATCH OUT!!! They want to take over.
    They have NO right [MOD EDIT] taking
    over AMERICAN neighborhoods.

After watching this I am in shock over how overwhelmed
    the police are.

Brotherhood my arse. [/url]
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I have seen the first video before, but I'm just noticing the reporter said after Cheryl Green's murder Black and Latino leaders came out to march and denounce the violence. Look at that video again, tell me how many Latino faces did you see? This is not about fighting for scarce economic resources, this about Mexican racism towards Blacks. Why would Blacks who have always accepted Latinos into their neighborhoods all of a sudden want to harm them? Notice every victim they showed had no gang or criminal ties. If Latinos feared Blacks that much they wouldn't choose to move on a street where they are the only Latino family. As far back as I can remember Latinos and Blacks got along famously, but due to unchecked illegal immigration millions of foreign invaders have colonized this country, and many brought with them the bigotry that is still pervasive in Mexico. A question: "With all this coverage of illegals, and illegals committing crimes, how many times have you seen Latino leaders on TV condemning the violence, and urging Latinos to be mindful and respectful of US law?"

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    I have seen the first video before, but I'm just noticing the reporter said after Cheryl Green's murder Black and Latino leaders came out to march and denounce the violence. Look at that video again, tell me how many Latino faces did you see? This is not about fighting for scarce economic resources, this about Mexican racism towards Blacks. Why would Blacks who have always accepted Latinos into their neighborhoods all of a sudden want to harm them? Notice every victim they showed had no gang or criminal ties. If Latinos feared Blacks that much they wouldn't choose to move on a street where they are the only Latino family. As far back as I can remember Latinos and Blacks got along famously, but due to unchecked illegal immigration millions of foreign invaders have colonized this country, and many brought with them the bigotry that is still pervasive in Mexico. A question: "With all this coverage of illegals, and illegals committing crimes, how many times have you seen Latino leaders on TV condemning the violence, and urging Latinos to be mindful and respectful of US law?"
    You summed it up nicely. They desire to CONQUER!!
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Take a look at NOLA New Orleans several years later

Every death of an african american is on Presidents Bush's head ... This is basically a war crime... Bush opened up the Borders (He need's to be tried / convicted / sentenced as a war criminal) for what he has done to the African American community.....

Take a look at NOLA New Orleans and several years later its still suffering
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an outrage!

What really burns my hide is when idiots like Obama is still pushing
    amnesty!

I used to work at a community computer center in N. Long Beach, CA. Some days I'd get a bunch of black kids coming in to the center on school days during school hours.

Why? Because there were rumors out on the streets that latino gangsters were going to gun down black kids. It happened at least twice in the three years I was there. On one of these occasions it was true and a black kid from Cabrillo HS was gunned down right across the street from a Long Beach PD substation. A Longo (latino gang in the LB) told me that the black kid was bangin' and had it comin' (not that I necessarily believe the guy).
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada