Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interactive US map and illegals #'s

Great interactive map. Click on states for info!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/spec ... index.html
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

If you were wondering, the invasion IS here
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

I am a legal immigrant here. Pursuing Doctorate degree, have full time engineering position and pay a lot of taxes to help out the poors. I am here because I like this country. I like where I came from too, but I kept that in my heart and never show it off. So, showing off a non US flag in this land is outrageous to me and not fair for American who worked so hard for this country. In my opinion, I do not mind, if illegal immigrants trying to make a living here but at least stay humble !!! They are demanding everything which they do not have rights to ask for in the first place.

Get these illegal mutants out of this country. They demand for equality but also proudly raising their stupid Mexican flags on the road and public. If the flag is so great go back to their place. Don't embrace their culture that they have dumped and bring into this great US. No one appreciate Mexico here .. no one cares about about this illegal and uneducated people trying to show their greatness here. In Colorado I saw a few trucks painted their hoods with mexican flag that ticked me off. They do not deserved the rights for equal opportunity. Some have Mexico flag on their dashboard. I think the drivers of these trucks are idiots. They have no idea where is their direction is and also a disgrace to Mexico. And for god sake .. learn how to speak ENGLISH !!! Local library around here trying to translate a lot of books into Spanish edition trying to help these idiots out. I see 50 years from now US needs to change its name to United Mexico ...

This country can live without this plagues. These people drive our healthcare costs up, not paying taxes and causing problems to the society. These people are cheap and immoral. They are not helping and contributing to this country. They sent their non-taxable cash back home. This is Mexico invastion. Company who hired these illegal immigrants should be prosecuted.

Get them out of here !!

Thank you for having this website for me to vent a little ...

LegalOne--welcome to ALIPAC and I so loved your post. "Get these illegal mutants out of here".

Yes....that is sooooo mcuh what we are trying to do....get them out, send them home, keep them out, so we can get back to our own lives.

Thanks again for your comments.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey this is cool thanks!

Legalone I mind if illegals are here. Even if they act like Mother Teressa they need to go home. I really do appreciate your sentiments about their resentment and sense of entitlement.

I hate to see hispanic using food stamps by glorifying Mexican's flag.

I hate to see hispanic using american's services but using translator in order to use those services.

I hate to see hispanic sucking out US resources for granted. - Healthcare and education services.

I hate to see hispanic using all the services/resources without paying taxes.

I hate to see hispanic not speaking english in the US.

I hate to see US is putting more generousity with this people.

I hate to see US is full of debt and yet have to help these unrelated people out. We have our own problems financially.

I hate to see, our library system is changing their system to spanish system.

LegalOne, These illegals are going to destroy everything you have worked so hard to accomplish. Unfortunately, in the end after all your efforts you would have been just as well off to have never come to this country. It is going to be absolutely torn down.

LegalOne, I didn't know they had changed the library system. Doesn't seem right . I read once that the cities that read least are all in the Rio Grande Valley except for Corpus Christi. Sounds like the tail wagging the dog. Thank God for Barns and Nobel.

I leave at the area highly populated by hispanic. Last 9 months they have been talking about having a dual library system. What good does that make ? Learning English through learning spanish? I seriously considering moving to more upscale area within a year. The only way to isolate with these people is money. They couldn't afford expensive house.

I am seeing all these, I do consider to go back to my home country in the future. I do not want my children to speak hispanic - so non-American.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast