Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Internment Camps

In America: FTF there is a few things were said about internment camps for "US" meaning you and me if we get out of hand!!!

I have found a few spots on the internet with this stuff check it out!

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm - also check out the executive orders!!!

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20 ... _camps.htm
    http://www.apfn.org/APFN/camps.htm

Although this is a conspiracy theorist dream but the more this get uncovered the more they make sense!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Ever wonder why our government has hired 126,000 mercenaries?

Why they already have a pretty good number of illegals in our armed forces?

Why they are working to get more illegals in the military? And quite a number of 'foreign-born non citizens'?

Our own citizens would be a little reluctant to round us up - those people won't care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Ever wonder why our government has hired 126,000 mercenaries?

Why they already have a pretty good number of illegals in our armed forces?

Why they are working to get more illegals in the military? And quite a number of 'foreign-born non citizens'?

Our own citizens would be a little reluctant to round us up - those people won't care.
    Isn't that a new issue coming up? Letting illegals into the Armed Forces to get citizenship?
    -Ron Paul

I don't know if it is a new issue coming up - but there are illegals already in the military. The number I read was more than I am comfortable with.

Of course, letting foreigners into the military and thereby earning citizenship isn't new, but I don't think it was ever done on this scale before.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ahh I remember hearing it the other day on the news about letting illegals into the military to gain citizenship. It has always been looked at but didn't know they let them in! Well legally of course!
    -Ron Paul

Of course, letting foreigners into the military and thereby earning citizenship isn't new, but I don't think it was ever done on this scale before.
    nntrixie, of course it was done on this (or similar) scale in the past. One of the most notable examples is the end of the Roman Empire when the leader of auxiliary Germanic forces in the Roman army overthrew the last of the Roman Emperors (Romulus Augustulus).

Second notable example could be the end of the Byzantium Empire .

I think our political leaders fit perfectly into those times.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Whoa man

Holy cow..... whats this all about

This stuff goes way beyond the normal power of a President

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    nntrixie, of course it was done on this (or similar) scale in the past. One of the most notable examples is the end of the Roman Empire when the leader of auxiliary Germanic forces in the Roman army overthrew the last of the Roman Emperors (Romulus Augustulus).

Well we are compared to the Roman Empire of the 20th and 21st century.

But the Byzantine Empire was what was left over of the real Roman Empire.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum

You make a good point -

I was, however, referring to the US military - I don't think they have ever done it on this scale - in recent history, anyway.

The illegals are being taken into the military because citizens are getting skeptical about joining. They had to get people somewhere......and are duping them into joining with promise of citizenship. This has gone on since WW1.

As for the executive orders, some are questionable, some are not. Some have been in existence for 50 years.

I wonder how they would go about interning 300,000,000 people?
    Do they really think mikitary personnel will completely turn against their spouses, parents, children, and other relatives?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast