Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

haha, lmao
    http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=214388
    - Make hundreds of dollars from home

April
    JAK wrote:

This is exactly their intentions!!! They've all been brainwashed!
    ....and our government expects us TO LIVE WITH THIS!!!!!!!
    I don't think so!
    They have been brainswashed by their government that America is their land and that when they cross illegally they are heros. They feel they have the right to be here and treat us and our country any way they want and our Government is condoning this! IT is INSANITY! WE have every right to be VERY pissed!!!!

gofer,
    do you have a link to this story? I tried the borderwatch link but could find nothing related to your post. Is there video of it anywhere? I would REALLY like to put that up on YouTube and on CD's to pass out to some of the sanctuary and openborders citizens! If there is no video I at least need a link to the text for verification before I can print it.....Help me find it gang! Thanks !

Bad news gang! The story appears to be a fraud! Hope you didn't send it to anyone yet! Here's something from :
    http://www.gopusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38796

(gotta love that Google!- wish more people used it first instead of last! )
    __________________________________________________ __________
    http://www.gopusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38796

There's a reason Arjay didn't list the source for this interview - there is no source. This interview is a fraud.

I contacted KHOU-TV when I got this e-mail and asked them to verify its authenticity. They told me that Jim Moore hasn't worked at the station in over 10 years and that this interview definitely did NOT air there.

This interview never passed the "smell test" to begin with. First off, if it was read, it would take over 7 minutes. When have you ever seen a "man on the street" interview on the local news that has gone on for that long.

Secondly, it supposedly aired over a year ago ... but we're only hearing about it now? If this would have really aired in May of 2006, it would have blown up *last year*.

Thirdly, this is just a little too perfectly illustrative of the anti-immigration case, isn't it? Isn't "Juan" the ultimate cartoonish portrayal of everything that people despise about illegal immigrants? Isn't that enough to raise a red flag, especially when there are no clips of this on YouTube and no citations to it anywhere but on message boards?

It took me all of 15 minutes to uncover this as a fraud. I can't believe you didn't do a bit of minimal homework to check this out before you posted it ... Unless you deliberately knew it was false, but posted it anyway just to inflame the passions of the anti-immigration masses. In which case, shame on you. When you post b.s. and try to pass it off as truth, you have no credibility. You're just as bad as you undoubtedly accuse liberals of being.

__________________________________________________ ___________

I'll do a little more intense search, but don't be surprised to see this thread locked or deleted any minute. Sorry!

Yep! Looks bogus! Thread even got locked on gopusa website for failure to post link and verify. Nothing more anywhere to trace....

locking this thread also.
    Reason: unverified news story
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But, think about it, it's probable a factual fraud I'm not sure I would use the word fraud more like a fictional futuristic story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12