Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: an introduction

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

an introduction

seemed like the best place for it, my mother always taught me when entering someone elses house to always introduce yourself

names mark, reside in the republic of california now, mostly hail from the great state of missouri.

as you can see by the nic, I am british, so an immigrant here, the legaal way, my step father was an american marine.....

I consider myself true blue american, did my time in the army and proud of it.

as a legal immigrant, I have never, ever taken a dime of help from the state or feds, except for the college money from the military.

I am fed up with people coming over here as guests and expecting tax payers to bend over backwards for them, and I am more than tired of people coming here illegally and demanding their rights that I had to earn.

I speak ,read and write english, and I am bi-lingual in redneck, learned to speak it fluently.

hopefully I will be welcome here, and am more thhan willing to answer any question

thanks mark

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, MARK!!

LOL@"bilingual in redneck"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thankyou

A warm welcome to you there, Mate. Glad to have you aboard and we can certainly use your help. If you have any questions or need help, just "holler." That's reneck for SOS.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Mark, sounds like you are in the right place. thanks for doing it the legal way!

Welcome, dude! Hope to learn some redneck lingo from you, because my talents there are rarer than hair on the frog's back.

A BIG welcome to you.... My parents came over from Germany the legal way and I am first generation AMERICAN...and PROUD of it!!!!!!!!!!!! I found my parents Citizenship papers and they became citizens in the 30's...so I am a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN (unlike our Pres)

Welcome...you are in the right place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thank ya all

been browsing the site, ggod to see information getting out

Hi there sdbrit68!

We're all for legal immigration so thank you for doing it the legal right way.

From one Californian to another a big welcome to you....have many members here from our state.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A BIG welcome to you, Mark!!!

My great grandparents (both on my father's and mother's sides) came here legally from Prussia/Germany.... my great grandfather was Kaiser Wilhelm's 1st in command during the Franco/Prussian war...

You are in EXCELLENT company and surrounded by others who believe anyone coming to the U.S. needs to immigrate LEGALLY and NOT BURDEN legal U.S. citizens with their or their children's costs...

Very happy to you have you with us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast