Thread: Invasion!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tex

Invasion!!!!!

What is the difference between this and an Invasion? If a 11 million Chinese was to land on our beaches would we welcome them with open arms?

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!!

Look to the leaders...
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Welcome, Tex !! You are right. The word we're looking for is LEGAL vs. ILLEGAL, who cares where they're from.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tex if your near dallas join us this weekend at the Dallas City Hall.

and welcome to the site.

Tex

If i could i would be there with a bull horn, but im in indiana getting ready to go back to Iraq and that is why im so frustrated.Ihave my congressman and senator on speed dial and they hear from me about every 5 minutes.

It makes me sick to see criminals waving a mexican flag on American Soil.

Remeber the Alamo!!!!!!

Tex, I read recently that there are 50,000 foreign nationals in the US Military. I imagine many of them are in Iraq. I also read that there are gang members in the military.

Seen anything?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tex be careful. My brother just came back from Camp Taji, he took my advice and survived. If you see anything funny on teh side of the road... SHOOT IT. he did and only suffered minor hearing loss and vision impairment in his left eye.

Remember when it comes to things on the side of the road (boxes, bags, etc.) shoot first.... live to find terrorist later.

Tex

No worries im a dual purpose explosive detection dog handler, thats why im going. i suport the military/soldiers on thier missions.and rule #1 is if you think it's a bomb, and looks like a bomb then its a bomb. This will be my 2nd tour over there.
    I have never seen anybody but americans in the military. Now there is a bunch of third world nationals running around but there not in the military. As for gang members i wouldnt doubt it but when your being shot at you could care less what the guy fighting beside you gang status is. because i can almost bet its not on his mind.

Remeber the Alamo!!!!!