Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

IOWA CAUCUS REPORT THREAD ~ HERE IT COMES

Any and all information in the next few hours on the Iowa
    caucus

Banned
    O'Reilly is running 30 minutes and then Britt Hume takes over
    for the reports

Sorry, I am boycotting Fox.

Me too, I am watching CNN.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I'm watching CNN. They are only ones who have even mentioned Ron Paul today. Besides, I like Wolfe Blitzer.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay Darlene on the boycott. I will be channel hopping for the most current reports. I like to listen to Pat Buchanan when he is on MSNBC, but he may not be on this evening since he was on today.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Me too, I am watching CNN.
    DITTO!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

FOX News Corp Stock Taking a Beating for Slighting Ron Paul

FOX News Corp Stock Taking a Beating for Slighting Ron Paul

Nolan Chart | January 3, 2007
    Michael McDonnough

From the look of the 3 day chart on yahoo.com it seems that the NWS stock dump and boycott is having an effect already.
    [img][/img]

I predict that the numbers will continue in their current downward trend in the days and weeks ahead as the Ron Paul campaign with its huge grass roots engine rolling along will in the end steam roll the parent company of Fox news in stock value with their efforts. This will be in addition to the thousands of faxes, emails, phone calls and other such activist efforts on the part of the grass roots for Ron Paul.

This is fair compensation to Fox in my opinion for their slighting of Ron Paul by not inviting him to the Jan 6th forum sponsored in part by the New Hampshire Republican Party and Fox News.

From what I have read of the boycott effort it will include all advertisers that are currently sponsors of Fox news as well as encouraging the sell off of NWS stock for the forseable furture. The stock was kind of a dog from what I have seen so this is not going to help the situation for certain.

Fox has been most biased and unfair to Ron Paul and that is quite clear. This might be a further lesson for Fox News in what Dr. Paul referenced in that now famous first Fox Republican debate as what the CIA teaches and talks about. Blowback. I think he called that one. I hope that holders of NWS are short calling their holdings at about $18 that would be my bet.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article844.html

Now I understand the boycott.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Banned
    Pre poll

Huck 33
    Romney 23

Dems

Obama 34
    Hillary 27

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast