Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iowa gives government their mandate for amnesty

Just heard Huckalie won the Iowa caucus. Interesting they said illegal immigration was their #1 concern; however, the evangelicals that came out in droves heard Huckabee was a Baptist minister. That was good enough for them... no need to check into this liar's record !!

I pledge this now... I will change my party affiliation and vote for Hillary Clinton before I will vote for Huckabee. At least we know Hillary is a scoundrel and liar. It is far more dangerous to the country to have a wolf in sheep's clothing like Huckabee at the command center. Especially when the majority of the sheeple never do their homework, nor never take the time to really know the candidate they are voting for.

JAK
    I am still praying for a miracle. Someone, like Lou... let's not give up yet!

I don't understand Christians either!!! What good will it do... if we lose our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The problem with the bulk of the Evangelicals and Born Agains is that they really don't distinguish illegal from legal immigrants. Speaking in generalities, they extend a welcoming and sheltering hand to ALL entrants to America, even illegals. So, to them, illegal immigration mattered little but the fact that Huckabee was a Baptist minister AND wasn't Morman sealed the deal. Also, I'm sure that any concern some may have had on illegal immigration was allayed by Huckabee's lies and deception (though they had no idea Huckabee was doing this).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You have to remember that many churches believe in helping illegal immigrants. They have allowed illegals sanctuary in churches, help them get jobs, food, clothing and benefits. In fact many church members quote lines out of the bible about immigration. These people need to wake up and smell the coffee. Many of those illegals don't care about the church because if they did they would be there on Sunday and not outside the Home Depot looking for day laborer work or working at people's condos cutting wood or ceramic tile from 9 am till late afternoon.

Bush was a wolf in sheeps clothing and in my opinion so is Huckabee. We don't need another, so called, "christian" in the White House. If Huckabee is elected President, he is going to be our nightmare when it comes to immigration. His record speaks for itself.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Bush was a wolf in sheeps clothing and in my opinion so is Huckabee. We don't need another, so called, "christian" in the White House. If Huckabee is elected President, he is going to be our nightmare when it comes to immigration. His record speaks for itself.
    Another mistake like bush...and it will be the end of our country!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Right now, only about 65% of the vote is in.

http://www.kcci.com/index.html

I want you to notice something. Realize how many contenders their are in the Republican race, compared to the Democratic race. On the Republican side, the votes are really spread around.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Right now, only about 65% of the vote is in.

http://www.kcci.com/index.html

I want you to notice something. Realize how many contenders their are in the Republican race, compared to the Democratic race. On the Republican side, the votes are really spread around.

Dixie
    I just said the exact same thing under another thread. This is what is killing us----and may end up giving McCain the win in New Hampshire as well.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I realize some people may feel compelled to get pretty excited or concerned about the results here, but do try to keep in mind it is just a caucus - not a formal election. It is functionally geared at weeding down the candidate pool more than anything else really.

At least we know the result and can plan for the next stage. New Hampshire is quite different from Iowa, and New Hampshire is quite a lot different from South Carolina, etc. etc. ...translation: the Iowa results are NOT necessarily a surefire indicator of what will shake out in NH, SC, etc. - not at this early stage (IMHO).

Yes, churches do help illegals - even the small churches.

I don't want to offend anyone, but I have become so disenchanted with churches in America today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast