Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm glad I didn't have time to watch the debate today. I would have been mad at the idiot moderator who said there would be no discission about "illegal immigration" because "Iowans already know where the candidates stand on this issue". Oh really?!

And I really don't think Rudy won. That is who the MSM WANT US TO THINK WHO WON.

Looking at segmenets from the debate, I think Hunter and Tancredo finally got to show America just how knowledgeable they are on all the ussues, besides illegal immigration. I THOUGHT THOSE 2 WON THE DEBATE. THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT TICKET. HUNTER/TANCREDO!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    The question that begs to be ask is why did they include Keyes and yet tomorrow during the dems debate they have excluded Kacinich and Gravel

The dems will have 2 less bodies on the stage

methinks there is a bit of bias on behalf of whos throwing the debate

Plus I bet the questioning will be total softball tomorrow
    Here is why Kucinich and Gravel were not included

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/p ... 9/71212029
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I'm glad I didn't have time to watch the debate today. I would have been mad at the idiot moderator who said there would be no discission about "illegal immigration" because "Iowans already know where the candidates stand on this issue". Oh really?!

And I really don't think Rudy won. That is who the MSM WANT US TO THINK WHO WON.

Looking at segmenets from the debate, I think Hunter and Tancredo finally got to show America just how knowledgeable they are on all the ussues, besides illegal immigration. I THOUGHT THOSE 2 WON THE DEBATE. THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT TICKET. HUNTER/TANCREDO!
    I came up with this theory........I believe that the reason they did not want the Republicans to address Iraq and the illegals----is because they did not want the Dems to have to address these issues tomorrow!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Huckabee is trying to spin his Jesus/Devil comment on Situation Room. He's doing a poor job, but Wolf Blitzer is being his usual conciliatory self. I think I'd drop dead if I ever heard Huckabee admit a mistake.
    Hugh Hewitt thought Hucakbee's so-called apology on Blitzer's show was insincere. Apparently, Huckabee did apologize to Romney after the debate and Romney accepted it. Blitzer is such a wimpy interviewer

This just makes my opinion of Huckabee drop even further.

BTW, Frank Luntz (pollster) said his focus group clearly had Romney the winner.
    "This just makes my opinion of Huckabee drop even further."

Me as well.....Initially I had him in the same boat as Edwards and Biden (both of them have lost children in car accidents, that DEFINTELY changes people and brings out their sincere intentions)---------I did not like his policies regarding illegals, but thought of him as a decent "religious" person.

However, his distasteful remarks about Romney's religion just confirmed that he is not a decent, religious man----but a sleazy politician instead.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Agreed. I would bet that many Iowans and Americans do not know where the candidates stand on illegal immigration -- beyond cheap, tough-sounding soundbites. For example, if I wasn't paying close attention and heard Huckabee say "no amnesty" I might believe him. But once you know the details and his definiton of amnesty -- LOOK OUT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I missed this!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Exactly

McCain still claims that his comprehensive reform plan is not amensty

Just like huck doesn't consider his plan amnesty if the illegals leave for a day , or an hour and then come right back

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I missed this!!!
    Go to this link..........Look at the upper, right hand side, you can watch it now.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/p ... /frontpage

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I missed this!!!
    Go to this link..........Look at the upper, right hand side, you can watch it now.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/p ... /frontpage
    Thanks!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    butterbean wroteL

Absolutely Butterbean!!! MSM is in high gear with the brainwashing and
    mind manipulation!!! They are getting desperate, it is not as easy to fool us as it used to me. We are on to them and we are NOT buying their BS anymore!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast