Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iowans can send a big message by voting for Romney

I am new to ALIPAC, and hope this is not inappropriate, but I think Iowans can send a big message to America by voting for Governor Romney or whoever is strongest on immigration control. I am part Hispanic, but want law and order.

Ron Wagner,
    Decatur, IL

Thanks for the input. However one thing I think 90% of us on this board seem to agree our best hope is Hunter or Paul; with Hunter being the strongest but Paul having the best war chest to fight with the big guns.

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Ron!!

Banned
    Some of us agree with the Romeny choice as being the best chance of winning and getting something done

Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter are probably the best choices but I just don't think they have a chance at this time , Thats JMO

Re Duncan Hunter, Ron Paul, and Tancredo.

I sent money to support Tancredo's message even though I new he didn't have much of a chance. I tried to send $ to Duncan Hunter also, but he didn't even have a website. Tancredo has thrown his support to Romney, who was my first choice anyway. I believe Romney is the strongest candidate that has a real chance.