Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well JP it seems to me that this is just about the Globalists Icing on Their Cake!! I wonder how many Americans they plan to kill with this stunt down in Charleston? Nuclear....MY GOD...that will radiate all the way to North Carolina.

This is so outrageous....so surreal....it's taking all my strength. I feel a weakness in my muscles like I could faint....because I believe it....I believe they are going to plan a disaster bigger than 9/11 to require Martial Law nationwide so there is no risk of anything going "wrong" with the final plan.

David Rockefeller the King Pin behind this is 91 years old. I think all those under his thumb or in his same bed want this to happen before he passes away....so he can sit on the Throne of the WTO and Rule His World for Awhile before he ends up in Pergatory.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We have 4 million of 'em here in California, leeching the life out of our economy.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

We have 4 million of 'em here in California, leeching the life out of our economy.
    What next?
    The line separating good & evil passes not through states, nor between political parties either--but right through every human heart.

We have 4 million of 'em here in California, leeching the life out of our economy
    I guess by comparison 300,000 in NC is not too bad. However, even 1 is too many.

Well at least now we know why Fema is down in SC just like they were in NY just before 9/11. This is some freaky stuff. Keep the people in fear and they will follow like good sheeple and forget all about that illegal immigration stuff.
    JP, I think you just created a new word, "sheeple." I like it. It certainly describes many in this country.

Judy, I wouldn't put too much stock in any website with a link to Al Jazeera!
    When we gonna wake up?

Scarecrow,
    I wish i could take credit for that word but I am just following other who have used it. Does that make me a ......
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP--

To answer the question? No it doesn't make you sheeple.

It's a simple matter of if the term fits, use it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Al Jezeera probably knows more about what's going on here than we do.

When I lived overseas and read their newspapers and listened to their news I was WAY AHEAD of what was going on in our politics and in our nation. They have no need to obfuscate or to outright LIE.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RR--That is correct. RR, think back to the Iranians you knew when you were in Iran. They did not hate Americans. They did not want to hurt the United States.

THE WORLD is more informed about "What's Afoot" than Americans. It is OUR MSM that is no longer Free and Americans are the ones being lied to every single day and held in bondage by Ignorance (uninformed).

Connect the dots, Folks.

And quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12