Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IRS Agents Instructed to Ignore Fraudulent Claims and Pay Millions in Refunds to Immi

IRS Agents Instructed to Ignore Fraudulent Claims and Pay Millions in Refunds to Immigrants – Legal and Illegal
    posted on August 10, 2012 by da Tagliare

One of the most dreaded pieces of mail any American can receive is one from the IRS that says you are going to be audited. No matter how well your taxes were prepared and how well you have documented everything, there is always that fear that the IRS will find something wrong and not allow you to leave without writing them a check.

According to a recent report on an internal audit of the IRS, it doesn’t sound like immigrants, legal or illegal will have to worry about getting the dreaded audit letter from the IRS. Evidently, IRS employees have tried to report tax returns from immigrants that appear to be fraudulent and were instructed them to ignore the fraud and just process the forms and get the refunds out as soon as possible.

The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) report said that the focus of the IRS is to expedite refunds. To help speed up the process, they purposely eliminated some of the procedures they normally used to identify questionable refund requests. Furthermore, the employees were not properly trained or given the right tools to identify fraudulent claims made by immigrants paying taxes using an Individual Tax Identification Numbers (ITIN).

IRS officials are reacting to the report, claiming that they have implemented procedures and tools to catch fraudulent refund requests submitted by immigrants using ITINs. However, J. Russell George, the inspector general said that they had confirmed that IRS employees had been urged by their supervisors to ignore the returns they suspected to be fraudulent.

Part of the problem involves the use of the same mailing address for multiple tax returns. In one case, the auditors discovered that 23, 994 refunds all had the same mailing address in Atlanta. IRS officials tried to defend themselves claiming that many immigrants use the address of the person or company preparing the tax returns instead of their own address to insure that the refund checks would be received.

So not only are illegal immigrants given all kinds of free perks by the U.S. government such as free medical, free education, safety from deportation and now safety from being guilty of filing fraudulent tax returns. While our country is financially struggling, we continue to provide millions of dollars in free aid and evidently unquestioned tax returns to thousands of immigrants, legal and illegal.

And this is how President Obama goes about helping America’s middle class as he so often points out. Mr. President, I can’t wait for the day that you and rest of the illegals are rounded up and deported back to where they belong.

Read more: IRS Agents Instructed to Ignore Fraudulent Claims and Pay Millions in Refunds to Immigrants

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not sure if we're in the twilight zone or hanging out with Alice in Wonderland, but let's face it, this is not normal.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    LISTEN UP DUMB ASSES "this is how you lose the will of the governed" you piss with my money and I'm HOT INSTANTLY

I PAY Taxes every YEAR ... LOTS of DAMN Money and I mean LOTS and have for the last 11 years

AND I AM DAMN TIRED OF THIS BULL CRAP

I have been getting ROBBED BLIND year after year so that you CRACK HEADS could Bank Roll FELLON's

I dont pay my taxes and I go to jail; and YOU SHIT BIRDS are ILLEGALLY giving tax refunds to NON Citizens

THIS IS MONEY LAUNDERING FOR VOTES <--- RICO ACT <--- PRISON

Not Just Theft - FRAUD <--- PRISON

Sweet Lord get me out of this NUT HOUSE
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 08-13-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    ROUND 2 "I'm Steaming"

Who here has seen "KNOWN" Illegal Aliens driving BRAND NEW SUV's; and were not talking a few new SUV's here !!!!!!!!

Who Here has Seen AMERICAN Citizens LOSE EVERYTHING
    House
    Car
    Savings

EVERYTHING

I WANT Somebodys JOB

With all of the Unemployeed Americans I am POSITIVE we could find US Citizens that can follow the Law to replace you with

It's time.... I want your job ... who ever ok'd this crap I want your job

I also want RE-EMBURSED for EVERY DAMN PENNY I paid for the last 11 YEARS
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 08-13-2012 at 10:15 PM.