Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IRS, Labor Department Audit Businessman on Obama’s Enemies List

IRS, Labor Department Audit Businessman on Obama’s Enemies List

Published on May 30, 2012
    http://blog.heritage.org/2012/05/30/b... | Frank VanderSloot grew up a poor kid in rural Idaho. His father made $300 a month. His clothes came from the Salvation Army. Yet through determination and hard work—and with the help of America's free-enterprise system—today he's the successful CEO of a global supplier of wellness products.

VanderSloot said his life changed forever on April 20. That's when President Obama's campaign created the first presidential "enemies list" since the Nixon era. Eight private citizens were singled out for their donations to Romney. They committed no crimes, sought no attention, and yet they became the subject of Obama's scorn.

http://conservative50plus.com/blog/irs-labor-department-audit-businessman-on-obamas-enemies-list/?utm_source=Conservative+50+Plus&utm_campaign=1610 55a37b-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&

A Republic or an Empire?

by Paul Craig Roberts
    by Paul Craig Roberts
    Gentle reader, did you know that, in April, President Bush went to Stanford University to speak to the Hoover Institution fellows at the invitation of former Secretary of State George Shultz but was not allowed on campus? The Stanford students got wind of it and blocked Bush's access to the campus. The Hoover fellows had to go to Shultz's home to hear Bush's pitch for war and more war.

A person might think that it would be national news that Stanford University students would not allow the President of the U.S. on campus. It happened to be a day when hundreds of prospective freshmen were on campus with their parents, many of whom joined the demonstration against Bush. I did not hear or read a word about it. Did you? I learned of it from faculty friends in June when I attended Stanford's graduation to witness a relative receive her degree. The June 16 edition of The Stanford Daily reprinted its April 24 report of the episode.

At the graduation, I was struck by the preponderance of Asians, Africans, and Hispanics in the student body. Stanford is truly an international university, a noted difference from the days when I was a member of the university. Looking at the list of graduates in human biology, which I understand to be a pre-med degree, I count 24 white and Jewish males out of a graduation class of 206. That means 88.35 percent of the graduating class in human biology was Asian, African, Hispanic, and female. If white males were a "preferred minority" protected by quotas, they could certainly bring a discrimination suit against Stanford.
    My count could be off a bit as a result of the modern practice of giving girls boys' names and giving boys girls' names, but on the whole I was able to resolve the gender issue by consulting middle names. One thing is clear. At Stanford the days of white male hegemony are over.

To my readers I want to thank you for your emails and occasional old-fashioned letters delivered by US mail. I have learned that I am loved by some and hated by others. I continually hear interesting things from readers. Recently I heard from a Russian that Bush's slogan, "you are with us or against us" comes from a communist song dating from 1950, "The one who is not with us is against us." The slogan was part of the propaganda used to suppress dissent.

Now for the main subject of the column. Martin Sieff is one of the few remaining American reporters who actually report facts instead of covering up for Bush. Sieff is elated at the US Supreme Court ruling blocking the use of military tribunals to punish alleged "terrorists." Sieff says the ruling means that "the United States is still a republic, not an empire."

I hope Martin Sieff is right. But why will Bush pay any more attention to a Supreme Court ruling than he does to the US Constitution, US law, Congress, and public opinion? Bush and his criminal government have decided that they can use 9/11 and the fear and mindlessness it has brought to the American people to elevate the executive branch into its own world of unaccountable power. As Congress, the Democratic Party, and the media have all collapsed in the face of Bush's power grab, why will Bush pay any attention to a court ruling?

The Supreme Court, like the Pope, hasn't any divisions or a police force with which to arrest Bush. Moreover, as one reader pointed out, the majority decision against Bush was written by an 86-year-old man. His decision shredded the incompetent and utterly ignorant ruling of the lower court written by John Roberts, the new Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

An 86-year-old man hasn't a lot of time left to protect our rights from executive power grabs. All Bush has to do is to appoint one more Federalist Society tyrant to the Court, and he will have a second rubber stamp of his dictatorial ways. He already has Congress, which has made it clear that it is perfectly comfortable with Bush's high-handed behavior. Democrats are too intimidated by 9/11 and the phony "war on terror" to offer any opposition.

With the electronic voting machines supplied by Republican firms and programmed by Republican operatives, Bush can control election results. Don't bet very heavily that Americans will regain the constitutional protections and democratic accountability that they enjoyed in the 20th century.
    July 10, 2006
    Dr. Roberts [send him mail] is Chairman of the Institute for Political Economy and Research Fellow at the Independent Institute. He is a former associate editor of the Wall Street Journal, former contributing editor for National Review, and was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration. He is the co-author of The Tyranny of Good Intentions.
    Copyright © 2006 LewRockwell.com

http://www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts167.html

I guess this is more hyperventilation right Harry!!!

The only thing I don't fully agree on in this post is that I don't believe it is just one party, politician or government agency doing this to us. I believe this is politics as usual per-designed with
    "you are with us or against us" mentality, with the idea that pay backs are a bit-h and it is on all sides of the political spectrum...and "We the People " need to get to the bottom of the pit and route it out there are too many snakes in it...
    Last edited by kathyet; 05-17-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Rubio On Obama’s “Scandalous” Behavior: “These Are The Tactics Of The Third World”

Go To Full Post: Rubio On Obama’s “Scandalous” Behavior: “These Are The Tactics Of The Third World”

http://conservative50plus.com/blog/r...55a37b-3065713

I don't agree with him on too much but on this I do..It most certainly is a culture of intimidation on both sides of the blanket, good speech Rubio.
    Last edited by kathyet; 05-17-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Rep. Gohmert on AP Scandal: ‘When There Is a Tyrannical Despot the Media Will Be One of the Early Victims’

May 16, 2013

By Penny Starr
    Subscribe to Penny Starr RSS

Follow Penny Starr on Twitter

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) (AP Photo)

(CNSNews.com) – Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) told the large group of reporters gathered for a press conference on Thursday that the Department of Justice seizure of phone records from the Associated Press is what happens when a “tyrannical despot” is running the government.
    “If the AP story has taught anything it should be to the media that when there is a tyrannical despot, the media will be one of the early victims,” Gohmert said. “You will be used as helpful savants for awhile, and then when you are no longer needed, you’ll be pressured and put out of business as well.”
    Embed » Speaking at a gathering of senators, members of Congress and Tea Party activists from around the country to react to the latest revelations about the Internal Revenue Service targeting conservative groups, Gohmert said the government has “run amok.”

“This is a very dangerous time,” Gohmert said, noting a reporter’s question about why the Tea Party would seek legal status from the IRS, which activists said was not sought but required by the agency.
    “It’s an interesting question – why would you need legal status?” he asked.
    “Because this is the way a tyrannical government comes into being and perpetuates itself,” Gohmert said.

video at link below

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...-early-victims

also this:

Gohmert: Holder ‘Was Not Being Truthful’; Holder: ‘You Cannot Know What I Know’

May 16, 2013

By Elizabeth Harrington
    Subscribe to Elizabeth Harrington RSS

Follow Elizabeth Harrington on Twitter

Scene of carnage in Boston, Monday, April 15, 2013. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa)

(CNSNews.com) – Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) said Attorney General Eric Holder “was not being truthful” when he testified before the House Judiciary Committee about the investigation into the Islamic ties of the Boston marathon bombers. Following a tense exchange between the Texas congressman and Holder on the FBI probe into Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Gohmert said Holder was either inconsistent or lying about what he knew.
    The elder Tsarnaev brother, who was killed in a shootout with authorities, was questioned by the FBI in 2011 at the request of the Russian government. He was released because he was not considered a threat.
    Gohmert questioned why Tamerlan was released, given that he had attended a mosque in Cambridge, Mass. that has ties to Abdulrahman Alamoudi, who is currently serving a 23-year prison sentence on terrorism charges. Gohmert asked Holder if the FBI had asked Tamerlan what mosque he attended, or who his favorite Islamic writer was.
    Holder said that while he “did not know the specific questions asked” of Tsarnaev, he felt the FBI investigation was “thorough.”
    “Because of political correctness there was not a thorough enough examination of Tamerlan to determine if this kid had been radicalized,” Gohmert told Holder. “That is the concern I have. On the one hand, we go after Christian groups like Billy Graham’s group, we go after Franklin Graham’s group, but then we’re hands off when it comes to possibly offending someone who has been radicalized as a terrorist.”
    Holder snapped back: “I know what the FBI did, you cannot know what I know.”
    Following the hearing, Gohmert told CNSNews.com that he found Holder’s answers to be “extremely unsatisfactory.”
    “For him, on the one hand, with regard to the Boston bombing, to say I don’t really know what was asked and then to turn around and say he knows for sure I’m not right in what I was saying? Well, he can’t have it both ways,” Gohmert said.
    “Either he knows what was asked or he doesn’t know what was asked,” Gohmert said. “One time or the other he was inconsistent and was not being truthful.”

http://cnsnews.com/node/673330

No do ya think?????

Wednesday, 15 May 2013 15:57 IRS Investigations Used in the Past to Intimidate and Punish

Written by Bob Adelmann

The recent admissions of guilt by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that it deliberately targeted conservative non-profits for intimidation have forced to the surface a long list of other IRS abuses that have faded from public memory with the passage of time.
    The IRS has been a tool of intimidation and neutralization for decades under administrations as far back as President Franklin Roosevelt’s in the 1930s. Former IRS commissioner Mortimer Caplin said that IRS audits of non-profits during the Eisenhower administration were “notoriously aggressive” and that the IRS was complicit in President Kennedy’s “Ideological Special Organizations Project,” which targeted conservative groups with audits and other harassment measures. The Nixon administration was noted for its aggressive use of a specially selected group of IRS auditors aimed at Nixon’s enemies, numbering more than 3,000 groups and 8,000 individuals.
    During the Clinton administration, the IRS targeted Clinton accusers Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Juanita Broaddrick, and even the White House Travel Office Director Billy Dale. In addition, conservative non-profits were aggressively audited, including Citizens for a Sound Economy, the Christian Film and Television Commission, the National Rifle Association, the Heritage Foundation, Citizens Against Government Waste, Citizens for Honest Government, National Review, American Spectator, Freedom Alliance, the National Center for Public Policy Research, the American Policy Center, American Cause, the Progress and Freedom Foundation, and Concerned Women for America.
    Using the IRS as a tool to harass, intimidate, and punish enemies during the present administration is not limited to just conservative non-profit groups. The Koch brothers were subjected to negative public exposure when former chairman of Obama’s Council of Economic Advisors, Austan Goolsbee, told reporters back on August 27, 2010 that their company, Koch Industries, paid no income taxes. But since Koch Industries is privately held by Charles and David Koch, there is no way Goolsbee could have known that information unless he had been provided it, illegally, from the IRS. When the White House was pressed for Goolsbee’s source, it referred to two separate websites where the information was available. However, when neither of those websites contained the information, the White House changed its story and claimed simply that Goolsbee had made a lucky guess.
    During the 2012 president election, a pro-gay "marriage" group, The Human Rights Campaign, published information that an organization tied to Mitt Romney had made a $10,000 contribution to the National Organization for Marriage (NOM). Said NOM’s President Brian Brown:
    There is little question that one or more employees at the IRS stole our confidential tax return and leaked it to our political enemies, in violation of federal law.
    The only questions are who did it and whether there was any knowledge or coordination between people in the White House, the Obama reelection campaign and the Human Rights Campaign.
    And then there’s Barack Obama’s classmate at Columbia University, Wayne Allyn Root, who has for years been attacking the Obama administration and the president for his lack of forthrightness about his time at Columbia. Wrote Root:
    I am the face of Obama’s IRS attacks. I am proof of how bad it is, when it started, that it was directed at individuals as well as groups, and that it did not involve only “low level IRS employees.”
    For 30 years Root, a successful entrepreneur and noisy opponent of the president, has filed his income taxes without an audit. Then, in January 2011, he received a phone call (not the usual letter) from an IRS agent that he was under investigation and that the agent considered it “an honor” to be doing the audit. The audit was so rigorous that every deduction claimed had to be proven with backup paperwork and receipts, even his mortgage deduction. The audit took 18 months and ended only when a court ruled that his return was clean.
    Five days later Root got a call from his tax accountant: “Are you sitting down? I don’t know what to say but the IRS just contacted me and you’re being audited again!”
    Said Root: “That order had to come from the highest levels of government. Obama is using the power of the IRS and other government agencies to punish his political opposition and intimidate and silence his critics.”
    Root is not alone. On April 20, 2012, Frank VanderSloot, CEO of Melaleuca, Inc., appeared on the White House’s “enemies list” and in June was targeted by two government agencies — the IRS announcing an audit of his returns for 2008 and 2009, and the Department of Labor (DOL) informing him of an audit of the workers he employs on his Idaho cattle ranch. VanderSloot’s crime? He served as Mitt Romney’s finance committee co-chairman in 2008 and in 2012 and contributed $1.1 million to Romney’s campaign.
    On Tuesday Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder, who is himself the center of the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal and other scandals, promised to look into the matter, claiming that he has “ordered an investigation” and that his office was “examining the facts to see if there were criminal violations.”
    The only way to excise this cancer from the body politic is to end the income tax and terminate the Internal Revenue Service. Unless and until that happens, the IRS and other government agencies, such as the DOL, will continue to be used as tools of retribution and to run rampant over citizens’ rights, punishing and intimidating and neutralizing them in the freedom fight, no matter who is in the White House.
    A graduate of Cornell University and a former investment advisor, Bob is a regular contributor to The New American magazine and blogs frequently at www.LightFromTheRight.com, primarily on economics and politics. He can be reached at badelmann@thenewamerican.com.

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/pol...-house-enemies

Pelosi Blames Bush For IRS Scandal

Thursday, May 16, 2013
    Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) pointed out in her press conference today that former IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman was appointed under George W. Bush, and that the agency is seen to most people as “three scary initials.”
    “Has anybody mentioned that the director who left, and therefore we have now an acting director, was a Bush appointee? And that Miller was a career… these were not Obama appointees. But it happened on their watch.”
    Pelosi was being asked a question on whether President Obama had done enough with the resignation of the acting commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service, Steven T. Miller.
    Steve Miller was appointed acting commissioner November 9th of 2012, when the Bush appointee stepped down

Pelosi Tries To Blame IRS Scandal On . . . George Bush…

Typical liberal Pavlovian response.
    Via Fox Nation:
    Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) pointed out in her press conference today that former IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman was appointed under George W. Bush, and referred to the agency as quote, “three scary initials to most people.”
    “Has anybody mentioned that the director who left, and therefore we have now an acting director, was a Bush appointee? And that Miller was a career… these were not Obama appointees. But it happened on their watch.”
    Pelosi was being asked a question on whether Pres. Obama had done enough with the resignation of the acting commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service, Steven T. Miller.

video at link below

Read more:
    http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/pelosi-blames-bush-for-irs-scandal/#ixzz2TZ5ZP25a

Obama Sidesteps Question on Whether He Knew About IRS Targeting Conservative Groups

Obama says he didn't 'know anything' about IRS targeting of conservative groups
    Published May 16, 2013 | FoxNews.com
    President Obama insisted Thursday that he knew nothing about the internal investigation into the IRS' practice of singling out conservative groups for special scrutiny before it was made public, a day after he sought to tamp down the controversy by announcing the resignation of the IRS chief.
    "I certainly did not know anything about the (inspector general) report" beforehand, Obama said Thursday, during a press conference alongside the Turkish prime minister.
    He reiterated that he found the agency's actions "unacceptable" and sought to fix the problem "the minute" he found out about it.
    Lawmakers were inquiring about the alleged targeting of Tea Party groups by the IRS more than a year ago, but the White House claims they were not in the loop on the practice. Obama, seeking to swiftly address the controversy, announced Wednesday that acting IRS Commissioner Steven Miller would resign -- though Miller was apparently set to step down anyway.
    An official close to Miller told Fox News, shortly after Obama's brief announcement, that the IRS chief was "set to resign the position of acting commission as of early June." He was planning to leave the IRS entirely a "couple of months later, regardless of the current controversy," the source said.
    These details were not mentioned by the president as he announced Wednesday evening Miller was resigning. Obama spoke following a meeting with Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew and other top department officials in which they reviewed a highly critical inspector general’s report on the practice. The report concluded poor management allowed agents to improperly target Tea Party and other groups for more than 18 months, starting in 2010.
    Obama said Lew asked for the resignation and Miller agreed, after being on the job since November 2012.
    “Americans have a right to be angry about it, and I’m angry about it,” Obama said from the White House. The president is expected to name a new acting commissioner later this week.
    Republicans, who along with Democrats have slammed the IRS for the practice, welcomed the resignation Wednesday but made clear they would continue to investigate and press for accountability.

video at link below

http://nation.foxnews.com/obamas-sca...rvative-groups

Wow see how quickly he calls in the Marines this time, wait did he answer that question yet. He knows nutting...
    Last edited by kathyet; 05-17-2013 at 11:52 AM.

EXCLUSIVE: Did IRS Target Wisconsin Tea Party and Verify the Recall Effort?

Published: 1:30 PM May 16, 2013

• [IMG]http://media.jrn.com/images/523*326/635042952846366912_wisconsin+tea+party.jpg[/IMG]

Why was the IRS interested in efforts to ensure the recall of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker was legitimate?

As the Obama Administration seeks to pivot to a new explanation for their activist Internal Revenue Service (IRS), we find out they took particular interest in the Verify the Recall effort which took place in Wisconsin during 2012.
    Two of the three groups involved in Verify the Recall experienced delays in receiving their non-profit status. More ominously, the IRS asked at least one other conservative organization, in another state, about their relationship with the effort.
    The North East Tarrant Texas Tea Party (NETTTP) never told the IRS they were working on the Verify the Recall project. The group may have posted the nationwide appeals for data entry volunteers on their website, but the project was being driven by the two Wisconsin-based tea party organizations. Yet the IRS asked the NETTTP to tell them all they knew about the Verify the Recall project.
    "There is no explaining this away," Catherine Engelbrecht, President of True the Vote, told RightWisconsin in an exclusive interview. "It is a reprehensible abuse of power by the IRS to ask one organization for information about the activities of a separate organization while holding their non-profit status hostage."

In 2011 and 2012, Gov. Scott Walker, Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch, and a host of GOP State Senators faced recall elections after labor unrest over collective bargaining reforms passed in the Spring of 2011.
    Verify the Recall was a grassroots election integrity project spearheaded by the Wisconsin Grandsons of Liberty and We the People of the Republic, with the assistance of the Texas-based voter integrity group True The Vote. The two Wisconsin tea party groups built a massive database of recall petition signatories, publishing the petitions online. Given the stunning lack of oversight from the Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, the two Wisconsin tea party organizations sprang into action in January of 2012.
    The result of the project helped Wisconsinites know who was forcing this expensive recall to move forward, busted the Democratic Party's myth of 1 million signatures, and added transparency and integrity to the recall process. Thousands of signatures were flagged as invalid, incomplete, or completely illegible. And Verify also provided transparency for judges, the media, prosecutors and other "non-partisan" employees who signed the recall.
    We now know it also attracted the attention of the Internal Revenue Service. The IRS did not limit their inquiries about the Verify the Recall project to the groups who coordinated it, however.
    On February 8, 2012 as a part of their application for tax exempt status, the IRS asked NETTTP 34 follow up questions. One of the first had to do with this project two Wisconsin-based organizations were undertaking with the assistance of the Texas-based True the Vote.
    "Provide details regarding your relationship with Verify the Recall. Indicate the activities of Verify the Recall. Is Verify the Recall a tax exempt organization?"

In addition, of all the groups the IRS targeted across the country, True the Vote may have experienced the longest delay and the most questions. To date, they have waited for more than 3 years for their IRS determination letter as a 501(c)(3).
    True the Vote received repeated questioning from the IRS. Engelbrecht recently told Breitbart News: "Since that time the IRS has run us through a gauntlet of analysts and hundreds of questions over and over again. They’ve requested to see each and every tweet I’ve ever tweeted or Facebook post I’ve ever posted. They also asked to know every place I’ve ever spoken since our inception and to whom, and everywhere I intend to speak in the future."
    True the Vote’s responses to these inquiries likely would have included details about Verify the Recall and the Wisconsin recall audit.
    In May 2011, Wisconsin Grandsons of Liberty applied for a 501(c)3 tax-exempt status with the IRS (Grandsons were approved in March 2010 for a 501c4 status). Over the past few years, they repeatedly followed up with the IRS but have never heard back. When asked about what he thought of the IRS’s delay, Wisconsin Grandsons of Liberty’s Tim Dake said, "It’s suspicious. A two-year wait and no response to repeated queries tells us that their focus is on something other than customer service."
    The timing of all of these inquiries and delays is suspect, given all the political turmoil Wisconsin has had during the past few years.
    The questions have to be asked: why were two of the Verify the Recall groups targeted?
    Did the IRS’s extra scrutiny to these groups have any connection to the recall elections?
    What impact did the scrutiny have on these groups and other groups during the recall election?
    The chilling effect of the IRS’s actions is only beginning to be understood.

Batzel is the Wisconsin Executive Director for American Majority Action. Roth is the Associate Editor of RightWisconsin.

READ MORE HERE

http://www.rightwisconsin.com/perspectives/207714151.html

Did they????? No Rock looked under????? Get to the bottom of it all?? Do they want to open this can of worms...food for the fodder??? Who ya gonna call, it appears they is all crooks!!!

Did the IRS Give Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns to Harry Reid?

Thursday, May 16, 2013
    During the 2012 presidential campaign, Harry Reid claimed to have intimate knowledge of what was secretly inside Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s tax returns.
    As President Obama’s campaign slammed Romney nearly every day for not releasing more tax returns, the Senate majority leader repeatedly made the unsubstantiated claim that, at one point in his life, Romney hadn’t paid taxes for almost a decade.
    It made big news at the time, but Reid’s old accusations are popping back up now that it’s been revealed that the IRS has been targeting conservative groups and in some cases, reportedly leaking their tax information.
    Knowing that, could someone at the IRS have leaked Romney’s tax information to Reid? At the time, Reid claimed he learned of Romney’s tax background from someone who had once been an investor in Romney’s firm, though he wouldn’t say who.

Post Continues on dailycaller.com
    Last edited by kathyet; 05-17-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Dear kathyet

The Obama scandals started piling up on top of each other in the last few days. The civil servants who testified on Benghazi were heart-breaking. Then the IRS admitted a punitive agenda against tax exemptions for groups with “Tea Party” in the name, or groups which “educate about the Constitution.”

Then Eric Holder’s Justice Department was revealed to be wiretapping the Associated Press in April and May of 2012 to nail a leaker. President Obama is not a “victim” of a “second-term curse.” This is the corrupt first term beginning to smell, it is his administration, and even the media cannot deny the odor of malfeasance.

Most liberal pundits are no longer lecturing the conservatives about how they should dump the Benghazi probe, as is their clarion call after every Democratic scandal. Too much damaging information is coming out, not to mention the stonewalling, not to mention Obama’s continuous and blatant lying, such as his thuggish insistence he called this a terrorist act from the get-go, which he did not – period.

The growing collection of the Obama scandals paints a larger picture of a president who appears comfortable with an IRS that harasses his enemies, a State Department that lies to the world, and a Justice Department that’s wiretapping AP reporters on their home phones. That’s not exactly the image of Hope and Change that the press – including the Obama pals at AP -- sold us in 2008.

In 2006, reporters suggested Bush might be impeachment fodder for “domestic spying” – when the National Security Agency was listening to phone calls between Americans and Muslim radicals abroad. If the media can’t summon a stronger sense of outrage when the “domestic spying” is on their journalistic colleagues, then you’ll know (again) they’re completely in the tank.

In 2011 and 2012, a disturbing number of Obama’s media coddlers tried to suggest he was miraculously free of any Obama scandals. Forget Fast and Furious. Who ever heard of Solyndra? One of Obama’s top Democratic fundraisers ran MF Global into the ground. Who knew? Tingly Chris Matthews said Obama was “perfect” and “clean as a whistle” and has “never done anything wrong.”

Some journalists still care more for Obama’s image than they do about the truth. Time assistant managing editor Rana Foroohar greeted the IRS scandal by announcing on MSNBC that “What’s so sad about it is the president has been very rightfully proud of the lack of scandal in his administration so far.”

That could be a Jay Leno punch line.

On NPR’s “Morning Edition,” anchorman Steve Inskeep sounded like he’d been asleep like Rip Van Winkle for two years. He asserted to Cokie Roberts that “this administration has been described -- I don't even know how many times- - as remarkably scandal-free. But when you get into the second term of an administration, there's often some dirty laundry that comes out.”

This is the same Steve Inskeep who gave Obama campaign manager David Axelrod a nine-minute interview on October 11, one month after Benghazi....and never raised the consulate murders at all. Thanks to NPR, the “dirty laundry” stayed under the bed until Obama could be re-elected.

Apparently, he buried it so well, even he forgot the Benghazi scandal existed. Inskeep wrapped up the interview by comparing Obama to Lincoln in his reluctance to whack his opponent. “Abraham Lincoln, as historians have noted, had a habit of getting upset with someone, writing them a letter that might be a very strong letter, and then sticking it in a desk -- never sending it,” Inskeep stated. “I'm interested if metaphorically, the president has been sticking a lot of letters in the desk?”

Now we know it was more along the lines of “Hello? IRS?”

Insert vomiting sound effects here. This is how NPR flagrantly demonstrates its mockery of the Public Broadcasting Act’s long-ignored language about “objectivity and balance in all programming of a controversial nature.” To them, Obama should be chiseled into Mount Rushmore even as he engages in breath-taking corruption to destroy his enemies.

If the media had acted like professionals in 2012, more of this new information would be old news by now. Voters could have made a decision between Obama and Romney with a fuller picture of how corrupt this administration truly is. By refusing to reveal that corruption, they brought that stain of corruption on themselves.

Some reporters in this moment are sounding like professionals. But too many reporters are spending too much time pining about how scandals may harm Obama’s “legacy.” Journalists shouldn’t be demonstrating great care for Obama’s historical reputation, like they’re the White House weed-whackers.

Obama’s legacy is becoming apparent. He laughably claimed to be above politics, above partisanship and dirty tricks – when the facts are proving he’s really the dirtiest pool player in today’s politics. It’s Chicago-style politics, day and night.
    Sincerely,

L. Brent Bozell III
    Founder and President
    Media Research Center

http://www.mrc.org/

This is from L Brent Bozell III Media Research Center email I got in my email recently!!!!

At this point kathyet, the American people are under the control of a Rouge Government that has all but abandon it's Constitution, Bill of rights and Rule of law. We should not believe anyone at this point. Right now we are in a Constitutional Crisis were there are no separation of powers between our 3 branch's of government as well as the sub groups.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson