Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IRS Sued for Allegedly Seizing Medical Records of 60 Million Americans

IRS Sued for Allegedly Seizing Medical Records of 60 Million Americans

Posted on May 17, 2013

This is wrong on so many levels. How could the judge grant the warrant? How could the healthcare provider actually provide it without a fight? And what does the IRS think it has any business in anyone’s medical records?
    Check it out:

An unnamed California healthcare provider is suing the embattled Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and 15 agents for allegedly seizing 60,000,000 medical records belonging to “more than 10,000,000 Americans, including at least 1,000,000 Californians.”
    The complaint, posted by National Review, states that IRS agents’ search warrant for financial information did “not authorize any seizure of any healthcare or medical record of any persons, least of all third parties completely unrelated to the matter.”
    The medical records reportedly included sensitive private information about individuals’ gynecological counseling, sexual and drug treatment, and psychological services received.
    Continue Reading on www.breitbart.com ...

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/...#ixzz2TeQOmvEJ

This is the tip of the iceberg...there had to be a lot of groups involved in the seizure, judges,providers and their lawyers, as well as other other officials ..I hope the axe falls on them all..right to the top

IRS Asked a Pro-Life Group About Its Prayers – But The Acting Commissioner Doesn’t Think Any of This Stuff is Illegal!

Posted on May 17, 2013

It’s gets more ridiculous every day.
    Check it out:

IRS commissioner, the acting commissioner is afraid — to comment ’cause he can’t know the details of the case. Well, let me ask you a question. What details could possibly justify such a question of the Coalition for Life of Iowa? (New Castrati impression) “Well, Mr. Limbaugh, what if they were praying to the lemur?” So what? There’s religious freedom. “But you think it’s okay to pray to animals?” I’m using an extreme example.
    Of course they weren’t praying to lemurs.
    The point is, the IRS commissioner could not condemn the actions of his agency. He held that in reserve. “Well, speaking outside the case, which I don’t know anything about, it would surprise me that question was asked.” It would? Folks, there’s no sense of outrage on this guy’s part at all. Oh, gosh. Jeez. I’m gonna tell you something that many of you aren’t going to want to believe it and you’re gonna reject it. That question is probably, in his mind, entirely legit.
    These people — these uber-radical leftists — one of the characteristics people have that they are most afraid of and distrustful of and threatened by is a deeply devout religious life devoted to God. They don’t understand it. That’s kooky. That’s really weird to them, and in their world it is entirely understandable that we need to know what you’re praying to. “I mean, you’re gonna get tax-exempt status? Who knows, you could be subversive!”
    Continue Reading on www.rushlimbaugh.com ...

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/...#ixzz2TeSDdise

These people are lying to skirt the truth, that is illegal and/or criminal and if it isn't it should be an actionable offense or it needs to be.....It also appears they are getting away with it, because these interviewers don't get an answer on their questions well heck, they just move on!!!!! This needs to stop immediately...Your or I it appears are guilty first, and have to prove our innocence, but not these criminals they can skirt what ever question they don't want to answer or just plain lie. Why is it they don't have to answer these questions, and are allowed to lie. We have to remember they work for us!!! Are you not tired of this crap???? What is going on here we need to be outraged by all these things happening in our Country..Wake up!!!!!
    Last edited by kathyet; 05-18-2013 at 10:00 AM.