Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Was the IRS used as a weapon against Glenn Beck

Was the IRS used as a weapon against Glenn?

Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 3:42 PM EDT
    Video at the page Link:

The IRS has been under fire this week for all kinds of abuses of power – from targeting the Tea Party to targeting professors, it appears they operated with political motivations. Was the IRS even used to target Glenn Beck?

In 2010, Glenn told listeners, “Last year I was audited. I owed exactly zero to the IRS. I overpay my taxes. I have for years because when in doubt, give it to them. I don’t want to hear from IRS agents. But I heard from them. Wonder if I’ll hear from them again.

Wouldn’t that be a weird coincidence?

By the way, Pat, you were audited, weren’t you? Isn’t that a weird thing.”

Yes, Pat Gray was audited too. As did Editor-in-Chief for TheBlaze Scott Baker. Weird.

“It’s very odd,” Stu said. “It’s so interesting because they can use this as a weapon so easily. I got a letter in the mail about a month ago that said that I owed $650, or something like that from a year or two ago taxes. And look, my initial reaction to that letter was, write a check and send it to them. Like that’s what I thought. That’s what I was going to do and I thought, I should at least send it to my accountant and see what she thinks about it. And she looked at it and said, no, you don’t owe this money. You’ve paid this already. I would have just paid it.”

“How many times are they doing that around the country?” Stu said.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/05/16/...against-glenn/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama's Drama: What "IF" Glenn Beck is Right? Commentary By Pastor Ron Budwine

Pastor Ron Budwine
    May 16, 2013

"To be or not to be: that is the question." Right out of Shakespeare's Hamlet of which I had the unfortunate occasion of reciting in Jr.High but nowadays this phrase is being replaced, for a little while at least, with the present-time cry of " What "IF" Glenn Beck IS right'?

In today's world filled with lies,distortions of historical facts, corruption at every level of society and government, one must use every ounce of caution at their disposal when searching for the truth! As easy as it would be for this writer to attempt to "Pin this tail" on President Obama and his grossly misguided and corrupt supporters in and out of government, the truth of the matter is this mind-set and thuggish behavior started some time before Obama: He has just refined it to an "Art" you might say!

In full disclosure, I personally have never had the occasion of meeting Mr.Glenn Beck, although I've been an admirer of his for some time. I and my wonderful wife attended his "Restoring Love" Event and gathering in Dallas, Texas last summer and I will testify to you that it was truly a Life-Altering experience by any measure I know of! In 5 short days (We went early to meet friends) Mr. Beck & his crew gained the attention of the entire civilized world as we now know it! Our group attended a gathering of "Teachers, preachers, rabbi's, pastors and priests" all under one roof to share the message straight from the One God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob which was then, and is now, LOVE! As we all departed and went our separate way the Divine feeling of being a small part of an important movement went with us to be shared with our "Brothers & Sisters" everywhere we traveled. Mr. Beck had, with the help of many others, once again laid out what the government had been up to in its agenda of replacing the American system as we knew it.

Even then we heard this same question wherever we went in Dallas, or on our way back home: "What if Glenn Beck is right" about the many issues that were at hand back then. There were a lot of the people in the area who were totally against "Brother" Beck's presence but he had a message that needed to be shared and share he and his people did in fine fashion let me tell you!
    Whether you or your family and friends like, love or maybe hate "Brother" Beck, I believe his overall track record on researching and presenting his evidence of what is and will happen world-wide is better than most of these so-called "Experts" to date. This is exactly why I've decided to present this attached article from the American Thinker E-Newsletter for further proof of the sorted agenda President Obama and his Administration have been working toward these past 6 years. Diabolical in nature, corrupt in and of itself, the reader and watchers of these 2 film clips will receive a small dose of "Brother" Becks knowledge and research to date. I would suggest each of you put these clips in a folder of your favorite site for review, because you'll need some of the info in the days and weeks ahead.

It's been said that "Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence" and faced with these Revelations of the past week this would be the order of the day with regards to President Obama and his Administrations out and out lies and I believe criminal activities. I, like the Speaker of the House has said, am not concerned with who is in trouble, just who is going to jail and when?

There are many of us who find it amazing and borderline impossible that for the heads of this nation with all the 24/7/365 coverage and state-of-the-art telecommunications to state under oath and before the American people that they did not know what has been going on! It has become very clear that the "Cat is out of the bag" now so Congress and the American people MUST demand the truth concerning the activities of this President and the government he is directly responsible for! These facts speak for themselves which tell us that "IF" Brother" Beck IS right, "We The People" have our work cut out for all of us! Amen

Peace be with you.

"Laus Deo & Shalom"
    http://www.americanthinker.com/video/201...

http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic...sg_share_topic

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glenn Beck: White People Lynched By The KKK Would Be Tea Party Activists Today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OgAaNQt681g