Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IRS WILL PAY YOU TO FIGHT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!

HERE IS A WAY TO PENALIZE EMPLOYERS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS AND AT THE SAME TIME FUND FURTHER ANTI-ILLEGAL ALIEN PROJECTS.

IRS FORM 211, "APPLICATION FOR REWARD FOR ORIGINAL INFORMATION" CAN BE USED TO NOTIFY THE IRS OF VIOLATION OF IRS LAWS AND THE COLLECTION OF TAXES, PENALTIES, AND FINES.

ALL YOU NEED IS THE EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (EIN) AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU KNOW. IF THE IRS SUBSEQUENTLY COLLECTS TAXES, PENALTIES, ETC., YOU MIGHT EVEN GET A REWARD!!!...THAT CAN BE USED TO FUND YOUR NEXT INVESTIGATION OF ILLEGAL ALIEN ACTIVITY.

THE FORM SEEMS TO BE EASILY COMPLETED AND WOULDN'T TAKE MORE THAN TEN OR FIFTEEN MINUTES TO COMPLETE.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve, is the EIN public information. If so, how can we go about finding it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never Thought I would Be An IRS Informant---Until Now!

I believe this may work. In California, where does one start? Employers in violation are everywhere. Thanks, Steve
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

HOW TO FIND AN EIN NUMBER

DEAR HAD,

THERE IS A COUPLE OF WAYS TO IDENTIFY AN EIN NUMBER.

OBVIOUSLY YOU FIRST HAVE TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE COMPANY.

OPTIONS:

1. A PRETEXT CALL TO THE COMPANY, ASKING THEM FOR THEIR EIN NUMBER. THEY MAY OR MAY NOT DISCLOSE IT.

2. SEARCH PUBLIC RECORDS. MOST COMPANIES HAVE TO FILE CERTAIN RECORDS WITH LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT(WHICH SOME ARE PUBLIC RECORD) THAT WILL RECORD EIN NUMBERS. MANY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (LIKE SECRETARY OF STATE) HAVE SEARCHABLE DATABASES WHERE YOU MIGHT FIND AN EIN NUMBER. SINCE MANY ILLEGALS WORK IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO LOCATE GOVERNMENT BID RFP'S WHICH MAY BE PUBLIC RECORD AND ALMOST CERTAINLY CONTAIN EIN INFO.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM FINDING AN EIN NUMBER...SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH THE NAME OF THE COMPANY, LOCATION (CITY, STATE) AND I'LL TRY TO FIND IT OR SUGGEST WHERE TO LOOK (WHEN I HAVE TIME).

GOOD LUCK!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

I FINALLY HAD THE TIME TO LOCATE THE IRS WEBPAGE THAT HAS THE FORM 211 PDF FILE. YOU CAN PRINT A COPY HERE:

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f211.pdf

REGARDS,

STEVE
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Wow !! We're finally going to get paid for doing the president's work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Needed a good laugh, Legal. Thanks!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    OK, HOW CAN I GET STARTED????? Please tell me, they are all around me and I know they work in the nurseries and berry fields here. How would I find out information about the illegals working their and the employer? Yes the employer has papers filed with the cities or counties they are in, and the EIN would be available through that, but in order to have good "firsthand" information is best, so how would a person find out? I guess the question is, would it be easy to find someone that was loose lipped enough to give out info about employers paying illegals under the table?
    My brother works within the construction industry and has seen it, and that would be a start for us, plus we know for a fact that all the tree farms here (Merry Christmas) pay under the table to get their tree's out for Christmas. I have seen many of my neighbors come and go, with the red clay mud on their shoes, indigenous to the mountain towns, and the only thing going right now is Christmas tree cutting.
    So...give me ideas and I'll be on the bandwagon, sure the money'd be great, but knowing I was helping discourage not only the illegals from looking for jobs here, but employers looking to hire cheap and raise profits, thus cheating the American public out of uncollected tax monies and jobs.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How To Get Started

Dear Elizabeth,

Here's how to get started:

Print out IRS Form 211 (see link to form in my previous post).

Read the Form. Then you will have an idea of what info the IRS wants.

Contact the IRS with the facts as you know them. Take notes when you contact the IRS, since I believe that you will need to put some of that info on Form 211 (such as the name of the IRS agent you gave the info too.

Complete Form 211 and submit.

Obviously the IRS will want as much detailed info as possible per a particular violation. I imagine there may be a number of possible violations....I may contact the IRS in order to develop a list.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC