Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IRVING, TX Capitulation: Contact Congressman Pete Sessions

Below is the contact information for Congressman Pete Sessions (R-TX), who represents the Irving, TX district. Congressman Sessions has been a consistently strong opponent of illegal immigration, and has sponsored and co-sponsored national legislation to this end. He made a special public appearance earlier this year with Irving City officials to demonstrate his support of the success of their Criminal Alien Program, which is now under attack by Hispanic activists groups and the Mexican Consulate in Dallas.

I called Congressman Session's office this am to ask if he was going to take a position on the new statement by Irving Mayor Gears that Irving would accept utility bills and the Mexican "Matricula Consular" Card as valid identification during police stops, even though both the F.B.I. and C.I.A. have stated that the Matricula Consular is "not a secure form of identification", and this particular card is very easily forged. They said they did not know, but, if so, a press release would be issued by his Washington office.

Please consider contacting Rep. Sessions to request that he support the supremacy of the rule of U.S. sovereignty and law in this matter, and oppose this attempt by the Mexican Consulate to interfere in the domestic governmental affairs of the United States. Please remember that Rep. Pete Sessions has been a consistent opponent of illegal immigration. Also, he is not Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL)!

Congressman Pete Sessions (R-TX):
    Washington Telephone: (202) 225-2231
    Washington Fax: (202) 225-5878
    Dallas Telephone: (972) 392-0505
    Dallas Fax: 392-0615

Rep. Sessions does not accept e-mails other than from constitutents; however, his website is http://www.house.gov/sessions if he does issue a statement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sending a fax as soon as I post this - thank you

I will send one in the morning when I do my faxes to congress!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)