Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Irving TX Under Attack by ILLEGALS

092707 - Irving TX Under Attack by ILLEGALS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSMsxh4x8vk&NR=1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dream of the day they do this in NC.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

see that pathetic piece of crapola carlos quintanilla...

the city officials and him had a meeting that was taped but a caller to a radio show here in dallas said he did not think to bring it but this caller said he heard Carlos say that he was okay with the raids and arrests and actually SUPPORTED the city..

makes me wonder just how much support there was, OR if he kne wby saying yes that he could get more face time on TV

I wonder how dumb he felt when he watched him self on TV saying –
    It may be illegal to come to the USA but it is not illegal to be here per say in the United States – How dumb is that – I bet even his kids laughed at him if he had some – because the subject is being a illegal immigrant- I hope more and more people wake up. Rome fell because of immigration the Indians in America did not have an immigration policy and they fell. Both Cultures almost lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    I wonder how dumb he felt when he watched him self on TV saying –
    It may be illegal to come to the USA but it is not illegal to be here per say in the United States – How dumb is that – I bet even his kids laughed at him if he had some – because the subject is being a illegal immigrant- I hope more and more people wake up. Rome fell because of immigration the Indians in America did not have an immigration policy and they fell. Both Cultures almost lost.
    The comment you quoted did you notice a few seconds later the guy said- these people are being persecuted because they aren't in the country legally-I could tell when he was saying it he caught himself saying something stupid.

Rawhide!

I've heard that stupid argument before - "it's illegal to cross the border, but not illegal to live here afterwards".

How dumb can you get?