Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS ISN'T REALLY ABOUT BEING A COMPASSIONATE NATION

I was listening to the words coming straight out of the horses's mouths, our disgraceful senators in Washington who are all in this for nothing more than SELFISH reasons.

The Democrats are OUT TO GET a huge Hispanic voter base, because they struggle to get Americans because of their EXTREME liberal ideas. Why do they have EXTREME liberal ideas ? Because they cannot connect with mainstream America and they need "special groups" to keep them going.

Then the Republicans, who have SO MUCH to lose are out to provide cheap labor for the "friends of George Bush" becasue they are AFRAID to tell him NO !!

And what about the people who live in Mexico who cannot leave or for whatever reason must remain there ? Is it good to send a message to them that their best answer is to FLEE? Is it right to wipe out their most strong and able workers and possibly the very people who could best turn around their corrupt government ?

How is this compassionate ? I am unable to see ANY compassion towards the the real Mexican people, the ones who MUST stay behind or the ones who choose to stand with their country.

Our country should be doing REAL things to help Mexico by SUPPORTING the people there to establish a good country. A country where when a baby is born, he or she can have a country which he can grow up to be proud of and which he can work for and stand up for, not just a place where he feels he must FLEE from.

This is sad. Please show me where the compassion comes in !!

This isn't about caring about people, this is all about using people at the expense of the American people and those who are left behind in Mexico to fend for themselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No. This isn't about compassion. This about our national sovreignty, it's about our right to remain a cohesive nation.

Mexico and her citizens are Mexico's business. Not ours. Sticking our noses into the politics of other nations is exactly how we came to be hated and feared around the world.

Right now we have Iran, N Korea, China, the middle eastern nations...ALL hating us. THINK ABOUT THAT.

If you were living foreign and reading their daily newspapers and watching their TV you would understand how the US bullies other nations. little wonder that those nations resent it...

MJ

I thought about Bush's speech. He described people who will leave everything they have and track hundreds of miles through hard country to get here. Those are the people we want in this country he said.

I think the ones I want in this country are the ones that have stood in line for 18 years in some horrible situations around them and they stayed in line trying to do it right, trying to make due where they were until their time came. That takes a lot of strength, moxy, grit, stick-to-itiveness and gumption to deal with our paperwork, fines and dues and fees and levies and new paperwork and new fines and dues. I'll take that one any day of the week.

I have your back, but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

MJ, I can only imagine how much farther downhill Mexico is going to fall now that most of their strongest workers have been "bought out" by the Democrats for votes and the Republicans for cheap labor.

Vicente Fox has his own people UP FOR SALE !! I guess nobody cares about that minor little fact. George Bush will ask his slave senators to sweep it under the rug !! The Democrats will hide it under their pillows at night and wish upon an election with it.

Votes For Sale !!!
    Cheap Labor For Sale !!!
    PEOPLE for SALE !!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DS

Re: THIS ISN'T REALLY ABOUT BEING A COMPASSIONATE NATION

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I was listening to the words coming straight out of the horses's mouths, our disgraceful senators in Washington who are all in this for nothing more than SELFISH reasons.

The Democrats are OUT TO GET a huge Hispanic voter base, because they struggle to get Americans because of their EXTREME liberal ideas. Why do they have EXTREME liberal ideas ? Because they cannot connect with mainstream America and they need "special groups" to keep them going.

Then the Republicans, who have SO MUCH to lose are out to provide cheap labor for the "friends of George Bush" becasue they are AFRAID to tell him NO !!

And what about the people who live in Mexico who cannot leave or for whatever reason must remain there ? Is it good to send a message to them that their best answer is to FLEE? Is it right to wipe out their most strong and able workers and possibly the very people who could best turn around their corrupt government ?

How is this compassionate ? I am unable to see ANY compassion towards the the real Mexican people, the ones who MUST stay behind or the ones who choose to stand with their country.

Our country should be doing REAL things to help Mexico by SUPPORTING the people there to establish a good country. A country where when a baby is born, he or she can have a country which he can grow up to be proud of and which he can work for and stand up for, not just a place where he feels he must FLEE from.

This is sad. Please show me where the compassion comes in !!

This isn't about caring about people, this is all about using people at the expense of the American people and those who are left behind in Mexico to fend for themselves.
    AMEN!!!

Our illustrious leaders

want to turn America into a third world country just like Mexico. Mexico is the 12th wealthiest nations and yet it is rich and poor, nothing in between. Why do you think middle class America is under attack from all sides! So that it will be like Mexico, rich and poor and unfortunately the sheeple won't see it coming until it is to late.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    MJ, I can only imagine how much farther downhill Mexico is going to fall now that most of their strongest workers have been "bought out" by the Democrats for votes and the Republicans for cheap labor.

Vicente Fox has his own people UP FOR SALE !! I guess nobody cares about that minor little fact. George Bush will ask his slave senators to sweep it under the rug !! The Democrats will hide it under their pillows at night and wish upon an election with it.

Votes For Sale !!!
    Cheap Labor For Sale !!!
    PEOPLE for SALE !!!!
    I dont know whether to laugh or cry!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn