Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Franklin, born in 1706 was just 70 when he signed the Declaration. The above article stated he was 80 years old.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by frustratedpatriot
    Dixie,

As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free,
    While God is marching on.
    I always felt like that was the best line in song.
    It's a very powerful statement. Our soldiers have died for our freedoms.
    We should have the utmost respect for our men and women in uniform.

The only thing I have ever found wrong with Ben was that he thought the Turkey should have been the national bird. He thought it was a majestic creature. Thank goodness he didn't get his way or we would have nothing to eat on Thanksgiving. I don't think farm raised eagles would go over too good.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome I am loving this post you all
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Jump right in and contribute something about the 4th, our Partiots or our Republic.

I hope everyone is flying their flags today and wearing red, white and blue!

I am!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have the only flag flying on my street...there is a flag flying one street over...otherwise not many here in a supposed Patriotic town...but a grand opening today for a new Mexican restaurante
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12