Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's corporate greed that makes them thrive in America...

If Jose Carranza hadn't been permitted to buy 3 properties in NJ, would he have been able to post bail? Carranza, after his first arrest for a particularly brutal crime (habitually raping a very little girl) was able to post bail after requesting that it be lowered from the original $300,000. The judge, a scoundrel named Thomas Vena, reduced the bail from $300k to $150k, apparently an amount that Carranza could manage. What would have happened if Carranza had not been able to purchase property here in the US, and had no collateral to offer? He probably would have remained in jail awaiting trial and would not have had the opportunity to commit any more barbaric acts. The banking industry has been irresponsible (surprise, surprise) in its campaign to give credit to the tax-evaders and social service parasites who are here illegally.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Not even US citizens can own and buy property in Mexico!!! Our country lets anyone with money to buy what they want citizen, terrorist, or illegal alien!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Not even US citizens can own and buy property in Mexico!!! Our country lets anyone with money to buy what they want citizen, terrorist, or illegal alien!
    ...keep in mind that his "money" was dirty money achieved by prostitution and drug proceeds. That is the advantage of membership in gangs. Easy, fast and lots of money. I also wonder what the use of "his properties" were for. Prostitution dens. Drug houses? Illegal alien drop houses? Illegal alien flop houses? MS-13 quarters?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So I got my answer as to how this man made bail. The reports I read didn't seem to know what he did for a living.

Now still two questions, what kind of judge would let an illegal alien out on bond for such a vicious thing as repeatedly raping a small child???

And - what bail bondsman would consider this illegal alien monster a good risk to show up. Evidently they were right as he stuck around -

And murdered 3 kids------------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

So I got my answer as to how this man made bail. The reports I read didn't seem to know what he did for a living.

Now still two questions, what kind of judge would let an illegal alien out on bond for such a vicious thing as repeatedly raping a small child???

And - what bail bondsman would consider this illegal alien monster a good risk to show up. Evidently they were right as he stuck around -

And murdered 3 kids------------
    They don't see it feasible to hold an illegal alien in jail indefinably if he can make bail.... "Jails are more important to hold the real criminals" is there thinking... As for he being illegal they basically turn the other cheek so they don't have to report them to the feds! These are just my assumptions. But it seems to be a tread with illegals and the breaking of our laws!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul