Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's gonna take a boycott people!

I'm reading that aides to these Senators throw away our faxes, hanging up on callers, or just lets an answering machine pick up.

The only way to hit all of them is a Nationwide boycott.....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Well, I disagree.

I have has specific replies to specific questions from my congressman. And if my fax is PRAISING something he did, and once in awhile that is the case, he actually signs the letter by his own hand!

Cornyn's office is just as polite as they can be to me even though I am very angry when I call. Recently, he started responding to specific faxes but it is basically a canned speech.

I don't know what to think about Hutchison. She often answers stuff that have nothing to do with anything I'd have asked her so I'm thinking she has an incompetent staff or something.

I don't imagine they keep all that stuff but I do think they peruse it for something meaningful and try to keep up with it even if they are just ticking off general subject matter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I pretty much get "canned" responses with computer generated signatures. But, I do get responses.

No doubt, more canned responses than well thought out answers are sent than actual tailored responses to things we say, but that, coupled with the things said on the news and the fact that these people are paralyzed by fear for their future jobs tells me that we are making progress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep it up - it can't hurt - but I think it will take more than that.

As for the congressperson actually seeing any messages, I have my doubts. They may get a report of number of pros and cons - but it's good to let them know we are alive.

Still pushing for poultry boycott - if they don't have our money, they can't hire illegals.

As for Cronyn, I was out of state for a while - but I haven't noticed that man being an advocate for border security, deportation, or any other positive thing - until now. Being from Texas, there is no way he could feign ignorance of the problem.

And Kay Bailey - who knows -

Still pushing for poultry boycott - if they don't have our money, they can't hire illegals.
    And they can't pay lobbyists, and they can't hire busses to send illegals to protests, and they can't do a lot of other things we probably don't even KNOW they are doing.