Thread: It's Late...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's Late...

I've supported ALIPAC as much as I can by giving, but it seems my neighbors and our state of Texas is "doing business as usual".
    It's difficult to believe that a country will not protect it's borders, but more importantly, it's unbelievable that our country doesn't protect it's citizens !
    Right now, the "same old thing" is happening, as it's happened again and again.....Our "government" has the American people looking one way,i.e., health care, and who's heard one single word stated regarding illegal immigration ?! NO ONE, that's who !
    We need to claim our country and make our mark in the sand, but apparently, it's worth so much to certain Americans, that we just don't stand a chance, and never have a voice. I'm just a stupid American, without a lot of sense, but I definitely see what's going on around me and in my city, state, and country. No one seems to care ! I can't believe we have "Sanctuary Cities" either !! Imagine if you shorted the IRS $1.00 !!!
    We need constructive action !!!!

working4change
    Welcome eagleshadow! Glad to have you here.

Welcome, eagleshadow! And I get more and more upset that anyone can have the nerve to consider the regular, hard working citizenry of this country as stupid. And that has been the attitude of our legislators for so long -- they know what is better for us, while they know what is better for making deals, getting campaign contributions, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac.

The Southeast now deals with much of what you have witnessed first hand in Texas. I was reading that 40 % of school children were Hispanic in one of the Carolina school districts. 60 % are Hispanic in other areas. These are not results of legal immigration, these are the results of illegal immigration, and it is devastating so many areas. Poorer, rural communities are hit hard with cheap, illegal labor. They are being crippled financially due to all of the free benefits. Their hospitals are overwhelmed. Many had little need for Spanish interpretation and translation, till this influx.

Georgia Congressman Charlie Norwood (now deceased), recognized the threat of illegal immigration to small town, U. S. A. He also recognized La Raza for the role that it has played in thwarting efforts to stop more illegal immigration.

Americans are being hurt by the lack of education of illegal aliens, by their heavy demand for benefits, and by their lack of English speaking skills, all of which equals big dollars taken from taxpayers.

Politicians, and our government has failed us in their duties.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    eagleshadow, welcome.

Many of us too, have grown weary of the constant denial and lies from the government, while they seem to constantly attempt to legalize illegal aliens under our noses, and against our wishes.

We know that the biggest driving force in illegal immigration is cheap labor, and behind that is big business, and ethno-centric groups, amongst the top in that, National Council of the Race (as though the name itself does not clearly show their own racism).

Special interests have trumped the voice of the people, and the government, in it's fetid corruption, sits back and gleans millions of dollars from special interest lobbyists, and campaign contributions (which keep them in their positions to further along the special interest groups agendas).

Although it seems like it might be hopeless, it is not. So long as we all are breathing, voting and have a voice, we have hope. More and more people are waking up to what has been happening around them. Gather together as many patriots as you can, bring them in and fight.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)