Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does it really matter if it's 700?
    Did you not read what I said?

Not that it matters one way or the other if it never happens.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    Does it really matter if it's 700?
    Did you not read what I said?

[quote:3q0v3o22]Not that it matters one way or the other if it never happens.
    [/quote:3q0v3o22]

Like I said, it doesn't matter even if it does get completed. We'll still have 1700 miles of open space even if it gets completed. The smugglers will just find new routes to go around the fence. The invasion still goes on and the do nothings will pat themselves on the back for another half baked measure that they know full well won't do a damn thing.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    I'm confused. I thought the authorized the building of the fence, and just recently decided to FUND the 700 miles.

Not that it matters one way or the other if it never happens. I'll believe it when the entire fence is 100% complete.
    Does it really matter if it's 700? It aint 2400 either which is the entire southern border. Again it's another half baked measure to make it look like they are doing something when they aren't doing jack. They aren't serious about stopping this invasion and they never will be until it's too late.
    I don't think that you have looked at the actual geography. Many areas of the border are already fenced or are otherwise inaccessible to illegal entrants. The fence as authorized covers pretty much the entirety of the remaining unfenced California, Arizona and New Mexico borders, and covers pretty much all of the accessible portions of the Texas border.

I'm also not sure where you're getting the figure of 2400 miles for the southern border. From East Texas to Los Angeles is only about 1500 miles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12