I haven't been a posting member for very log, but I have been a ALIPAC lurker for a few years. ( I was a minutemen 5 year ago).
anyway, I was driven to post by a political candidate that pissed me off, he made it personal. now I am getting involved with MY Local polotics. (a few members urged me).

Through ICaucus, I found Tim Donnelly, running for 59th CA Assembly.
Tim was the State leader for the largest minutemen group in CA five years ago. He was the front man getting all the flack from the media and the illegal supporters.
Tim has written many articles for ALIPAC throughout the years, and has now asked me keep him apprised of what patriots like us are talking about on ALIPAC and other various websites.

For all those ALIPAC members who reside in Southern CA, Tim is having a fundraiser event after all the tea party events on April 15th.
The fundraiser is a shooting event at the Redlands shooting park, located in Redlands CA. (picture that, a shooting event on Tax day)
If you would like meet Tim, or just support Tim this would be a great event for you to attend. (if you dont live in the area, any support would be great, i.e calling people, emailing friends, or just donations.)

YOU can get more information at www.donnellyforassembly.com
Just Saying (now politically active)