Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's only a matter of time untill Obama Gives the world our

It's only a matter of time until Obama Gives the world our rights. And subjects all of us to some 3rd world law
    What I really do not understand is how we sit here and take it.
    If you had the power to use the media as much as you wanted what kind of ads would you run and how often would you run them and when would you run them and what would you say , NOT being worried about political correctness – why are our so called good leaders not doing so ?

Well, there is talk radio, but right now we need a pressure lobby of like mined people to join to fax and call the media on stories. Where are they? I have tried for years to get something going, it never worked.

Dark days ahead indeed.But obviously this is WAY BIGGER than Obama, he is just the decoration. This is deep level government, as very little noise is being made by the 'Republicans'. Something has dramaticly shifted. Presidents dont have that much power, the banks, and the media are playing along. What is the common denominator? Find that you may find your answer.

exactly they should do the lots more that then they are doing they should handle the situation more toughly as they are handling the situation right now as they are operating the most powerful system the world ever have that so it look like that they are not accsesing
    as it should be

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    Well, there is talk radio, but right now we need a pressure lobby of like mined people to join to fax and call the media on stories. Where are they? I have tried for years to get something going, it never worked.
    Arizona, I've been hoping to join in on contacting media. What did you have in mind.?