Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's Time President Bush

A lot of us have said this many times and it cannot be said enough. It is HIGH time for President Bush to do his job.

It is high time for him to go on TV and "SAY IT" if he really means it. He needs to say, "ILLEGAL immigration will not be tolerated in the U.S. and immigration laws are being enforced. If you are in the U.S. ILLEGALLY you need to return to your country of origin."

I know that many Americans are sick and tired of this cat and mouse game he's playing. If he is serious then he should show that he's serious.

It would save our country a lot of money and man hours if he would say this because MORE illegals would "self-deport". They would begin to take this so called "crackdown" seriously.

Until HE steps up to the plate and assumes his responsibility as president, there's going to be a lot of time and money spent just because he refuses to do his job. This is not fair to the American people.

DO YOUR JOB, PRESIDENT BUSH, WE'RE TIRED OF HAVING TO DO IT FOR YOU.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh yea, and in case you didn't "NOTICE' while you're traveling around the world this week.......it seems that President Calderon of Mexico seems to think he's the president of the U.S.A.

Maybe it's true. Sure seems possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I put this on congress. org yesterday:

Subject: HEY, GEORGE, WHO'S RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?

Body: You or El Presidente Cauleron?

I hope it upset his day.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I put this on congress. org yesterday:

Subject: HEY, GEORGE, WHO'S RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?

Body: You or El Presidente Cauleron?

I hope it upset his day.
    It takes a long time and a lot of repeating things to get him to react to anything. If given the opportunity, he would ignore everything other than what fits his desires and agenda.

He will probably just laugh away Calderon's speech, in fact he probably enjoys seeing how much it bothered Americans.

Well, sooner or later he's going to realize that we are going to continue chasing after him, and we will not allow him to ignore things. He can not keep running from the TRUTH.

Don't give up, Faye. Keep pestering him .

He can run all he wants, but we're not going to let him hide. (Hopefully)

Just don't give up. We've come a long way, but we still have farther to go.

The citizens of the U.S. are TIRED of being taken advantage of!!
    This game is OVER!!