Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now you got me going on the freebies, and Beer. Every morning at my Highway exit there is always someone standing there with a hand out, at the stop sign. I have given money to some of them, until one day I saw one of the fellows walking by drinking from a paper bag later that day. I know it was Beer. And I thought he would buy a Whopper!
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Now you got me going on the freebies, and Beer. Every morning at my Highway exit there is always someone standing there with a hand out, at the stop sign. I have given money to some of them, until one day I saw one of the fellows walking by drinking from a paper bag later that day. I know it was Beer. And I thought he would buy a Whopper!
    LOL! In my younger days, when I was a bleeding heart - I had just got lunch at Taco Bell when I was waiting for a light on a freeway offramp and saw some homeless guy with a sign asking for "anything you can spare" so I gave him my lunch and in return I got a dirty look.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The United States is Broke, and yet our government is borrowing Billions of Dollars to give to other Countries.

Obama wants to raise taxes.

Illegal aliens recieve tax dollars.

Civil unrest is starting over the banking system.

States are being sued by the federal Government.

The stock market drops every time Obama opens his mouth.

and the list goes on and on. And we borrow money to give to other countries.

Notice how Barrack Husein Obama's Home country of Kenya, has the most favorable view of the United States,
    and they are Number 9 on the list of top ten countries receiving Aid from the United States

687.7 Million dollars in 2010

Mexico got 757.7 Million Dollars in Aid from United States Taxpayers, and all we got in return, was another million Illegal Immigrants.

Im with you old guy
    this is all BS who ever get to get in the wh I hope inhell
    he or she is for the Goodold USA
    this has to stop . Obama just has to get thd hell out of the wh along with all of the crook's
    no one is helping the American at all .
    now I see Palin is not running . it the same old story .
    someone told them to back down . it all about Vote
    well get all of the illegal Immigrants , Not Only the mexico
    what about all the other country . they are Illegal immigrants also ?
    they have jobs they own store's . & the American can not get One penny
    to me that BS
    so good luck to ever get IN the wh just help the USA

God bless American
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    LOL! In my younger days, when I was a bleeding heart - I had just got lunch at Taco Bell when I was waiting for a light on a freeway offramp and saw some homeless guy with a sign asking for "anything you can spare" so I gave him my lunch and in return I got a dirty look.
    I don't even pretend to play the game anymore. Occasionally, I will be approached by a panhandler when walking into a convenience store and asked for money. If I'm having a good day and feeling generous, I will simply ask him/her what kind of beer they want. They usually look at me as if it's a trick question, so I ask them again and tell them to be quick about it; I have JOB to get back to. They tell me and I buy them a can of beer.

I have found this works for both parties. They don’t have to pretend they are going to buy food and I do not have to feel as if I was taken advantage of. I have done this a few times and I have yet to hear anyone say….no seriously, I want the money for food!

DJ
    You know, I would love to hear these Wall Street protesters demand that giving all that money to other countries STOPS until our own people are in better shape.

I could join them on that one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12