Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've made a major change to the ALIPAC Forums

ALIPAC forum participants!

You should notice a change now where all the STARS ARE RED indicating unread materials in most of our Forum sections.

This is because ive changed a setting to try to make the READ vs UNREAD color codes work more instantaneously.

Problem is that when i made this change is now shows RED for each area where any posts have been made for the last 10 days.

To TURN THESE RED READINGS OFF

Simply visit each forum section and select FORUM TOOLS on the upper right of center line on the grey bar and select MARK FORUM READ.

This will reset everything for you.

Let me know if you have any questions and how the new settings work for you?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Simply visit each forum section and select FORUM TOOLS on the upper right of center line on the grey bar and select MARK FORUM READ.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

It works
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let me know if the changes have things running better?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)