Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jan. 21 Pro-Amnesty march is suspended.

PARTIAL TRANSLATION FROM:
    http://www.univision.com/content/conten ... id=1808861

With respect to the immigrant march celebration along the streets of Washington scheduled for Wednesday 21 - the following day Obama takes possession-, said Teodoro Aguiluz of CARECEN "we will not do it. We suspended the march as a sign of good will after the encounter we had with the team of the president-elect on January 8 in Washington DC".

"Perhaps some other groups may want to protest, and march along the streets of the capital, but we will only send letters and we will do vigils. On January 8 we had a gesture of good will on the part of the office of the president elect Obama and we will do a similar gesture: we will not protest. We will only be in vigil so that they end the raids", he said

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    One of two scenarios for this:

Obama politely may heve told them to knock it off for now after looking at poll numbers showing most Americans oppose amnesty including almost 70 percent of Obama supporters who want the borders secured and taxpayer money for any stimuli and bailouts to support jobs and benefits for Americans only. He may have realized any mention of amnesty especially when 550,000 Americans lost their jobs in December and with the prospect of millions more joining the unemployment line would have been too unpalatable politically, especially to conservatives as he already is having enough trouble trying to assemble and maintain a coalition government. I am willing to bet he also is looking down the road to his prospects for 2012.

The other scenario is he may do a piecemeal approach for amnesty like the health care measure passed in the dead of night by the House disguised as "comprehensive health care for Americans but in reality is for illegal aliens. He could keep this approach below the waterline by telling open borders advocates to stay out of sight making it easier for him to continue his open borders and cheap labor agenda for the sellout of our sovereignty and way of life.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

I hope Obama has come to his senses and realizes that our taxpayers can no longer afford to support these parasites. If they are the boon to our economy as stated by the Chamber of Commerce and pro-amnesty groups, then the Mexican economy should be solid. It doesn't take an economist to figure out the problem in California that has spread throughout our country. Our own citizens have made sacrifices, suffered economic disaster with job losses, and lost hope for recovery. We need the jobs that illegals hold, and we need them now.

Teh fact that Obama is comtemplaiting making changes in the entitlement programs, because he knows that they are bound for bankruptcy, may indicate a possibility that he will not support amnesty for millions of illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce

Obama politely may heve told them to knock it off for now after looking at poll numbers showing most Americans oppose amnesty including almost 70 percent of Obama supporters who want the borders secured and taxpayer money for any stimuli and bailouts to support jobs and benefits for Americans only. He may have realized any mention of amnesty especially when 550,000 Americans lost their jobs in December and with the prospect of millions more joining the unemployment line would have been too unpalatable politically, especially to conservatives as he already is having enough trouble trying to assemble and maintain a coalition government. I am willing to bet he also is looking down the road to his prospects for 2012.

The other scenario is he may do a piecemeal approach for amnesty like the health care measure passed in the dead of night by the House disguised as "comprehensive health care for Americans but in reality is for illegal aliens. He could keep this approach below the waterline by telling open borders advocates to stay out of sight making it easier for him to continue his open borders and cheap labor agenda for the sellout of our sovereignty and way of life.
    They suspended the March because they KNOW the American people are tired. Americans are struggling and it would make the pro-illegal folks look like fools to march in the street for those who have no right to be here. There are poor people all over the world and just because you can more easily get here(physically), does not make you more entitled to be here. After the inaugural speech yesterday, I dare the pro-illegals to speak about the rights of others over the American people. I'm sure the more liberal folks did not see the speech as I did, but I will through those words spoken in their faces. This is not Mexico or China and I will not apologize for my way of life. Don't disrupt it or attempt to make it into your Third World cesspool. This is OUR nation and no one has the RIGHT to be here just because you want to be. Wars have been faught and lives given so that WE could live the way we want to and not the way La Raza feels we should.

My theory is that they suspended the marches because they got pre-natal care for pregnant illegal aliens in the SCHIP.

They keep biting us a little bit at time like pirhana.

Quote Originally Posted by dginki
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce

They suspended the March because they KNOW the American people are tired. Americans are struggling and it would make the pro-illegal folks look like fools to march in the street for those who have no right to be here. There are poor people all over the world and just because you can more easily get here(physically), does not make you more entitled to be here. After the inaugural speech yesterday, I dare the pro-illegals to speak about the rights of others over the American people. I'm sure the more liberal folks did not see the speech as I did, but I will through those words spoken in their faces. This is not Mexico or China and I will not apologize for my way of life. Don't disrupt it or attempt to make it into your Third World cesspool. This is OUR nation and no one has the RIGHT to be here just because you want to be. Wars have been faught and lives given so that WE could live the way we want to and not the way La Raza feels we should.
    Those marches only make Americans more angry. I personally can't believe they were even dense enough to talk about another one. I was hoping they would go ahead and do it. Every time they do, more American join the movement.

That's too bad. In the past, these marches have done more to help our cause then they have to help theirs. I believe a pro-amnesty march the day after the inaugeration would have demonstrated to the people who the MSM political fraud we just elected really is.
    <div>
    </div>

Obama probably promised them all amnesty to get them to back off.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Aww, C'mon...MARCH, you ungrateful cowards!!! The more you march, whine and moan about how bad you have it in a country that you never asked permission to enter and you're here ILLEGALLY, it just wakes up MORE Americans and fuels the incentives of those already awake who are sick and tired of illegal aliens sucking this country and especially our economy dry, to go after your sorry _ _ _ _ _ with more vigor than ever before!! DO it! MARCH!! Bring it on!!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast