Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't stand Jane Fonda or Sarah Palin both are idiots. I have seen screenshots of Palin's map that was taken down and I think it was in poor tastes. Jane Fonda doesn't have much influence on people today. Sadly Palin has managed to gain a following of idiots. I will never support Palin because of her views on immigration and the fact that she doesn't understand that illegals only want to exploit our resources and not become true American citizens.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Stuck foot in mouth Fonda.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Fonda has always been an idiot!

I blame it on Jane Fonda.

there, see how cool I am?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ahh, yes invaders, give them a taste of their own medicine .
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jane Fonda claims Sarah Palin and the Tea Party are to blame for the shooting of innocent people, a Federal Judge and a United States Congressman.

Based on her logic it is nothing less than remarkable that she omits Markos Moulitsas and the Daily Kos as well as the Democrat Party from their responsibility for what has happened.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Dail ... ode=B6E5-1

What about Sheriff Dupnik who it is aleged did not satisfy his duites by allowing the left wing lunatic killer to go on threatening people without being subjected to law enforcement action?

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=176947

Well, I blame Jane Fonda for the suffering and deaths of numerous members of the United States military serving in Vietnam.

The facts suggest that only one of the claims being made above is true.

Rot in hell Jane.

She only wanted publicity as she is back in the workout businesses again. Let's face it timing is everything and the new year is when people start their resolutions one of which is oftens times working out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    I can't stand Jane Fonda or Sarah Palin both are idiots. I have seen screenshots of Palin's map that was taken down and I think it was in poor tastes. Jane Fonda doesn't have much influence on people today. Sadly Palin has managed to gain a following of idiots. I will never support Palin because of her views on immigration and the fact that she doesn't understand that illegals only want to exploit our resources and not become true American citizens.
    Yes, I fail to understand the Palin phenomenon entirely. Dh says it's "wimmin!" I don't know, be it Palin, Fonda, Megan McCain, Rush Limbaugh, Whoopi and a host of others, I really don't care to hear their input and totally don't get why their utterances get any media play at all.

I live with and love a former POW who is pretty mellow on everything EXCEPT JANE FONDA.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

When Jane Fonda is vocally advocating for the other side of the argument, that's about the best press your side can get.

She did Palin and Beck a favor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123