Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Instead of spending a lot of time exposing how La Raza is literally trying to shut down free speech, it seems more like a love-in between Lou and Janet. Lou's starting to sound like a Captain McAmnesty "Secure the Borders First (then reward illegal behavior)" kind of guy. Yuck.
    Well I'm glad i am NOT the only feeling this way. Lou seems more like thinking abt his Clean Image, and kow-TOWING to this La Raza Horrible woman.

.I am an Ardent supporter of Lou Dobbs.

Watch and listen to him on TV and Radio. However, I find it Very Strange that Lou is being sponsored by a RADIO STATION THAT IS LICENSED IN TJ, MEXICO, Owned by the Wilson Group with MANY MEXICAN Commercials throughout his radio show.

This is coming from Los Angeles on station 540am...to San Diego at
    1-4:00.

Can ANYONE Please Enlighten me. I don't understand why Lou is on this channel.

One would think that ALL the racist La Raza Mexican open borders activists and groups and the Mexican Government,{ who don't like Lou, and have launched a multi-million dollar campaign just to get him off the air! } CERTAINLY Would NOT want Lou on a Mexican station???????

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hmmm..........and I thought it was just me getting that feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by dorothyangelique
    Well I'm glad i am NOT the only feeling this way. Lou seems more like thinking abt his Clean Image, and kow-TOWING to this La Raza Horrible woman.

.I am an Ardent supporter of Lou Dobbs.
    IMO, Lou's change of tack could be due to one of the following reasons:

1) The recent attacks on Lou's character have deeply affected him and as much as he believes in fighting against the OBL, he doesn't want to be remembered as "that racist anti-immigrant bigot who was canned by CNN".

2) Due to the impending McClintobama presidency, he is now willing to compromise some of his beliefs in order to find common ground with those on the other side who will NEVER compromise any of their beliefs. IMO, compromising with the OBL is like negotiating with terrorists in that it will only embolden the enemy.

Even though I'm disappointed with Lou for not going after La Raza more vigorously, I will not turn my back on him until he starts pushing amnesty. Heck, I was also disappointed with Hunter for endorsing Huckster. Unlike Gilchrist (for example), these guys are a huge reason why former IA huggers like me have joined the fight. We may not always agree with their tactics, but we should always be grateful to the relatively few voices in the wilderness who exposed the darkside of illegal immigration before the invasion reached critical mass. I remember disagreeing with Buchanan's stance towards illegal immigration when I voted for him in 2000. Nowadays, I view guys like Dobbs, Hunter, Buchanan, Tancredo, etc... as prophets who weren't afraid of being attacked for standing up for what is right in this politically correct and morally relativistic world.

Please is there ANYBODY who can explain to me..WHY Lou Dobbs is on a Radio Station that is LICENSED in TJ, MEXICO??????

This is on Radio Station 540am. It is broadcast from Los Angeles.

It comes on here in SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA at 1--4:00

with TONS OF MEXICAN COMMERCIALS.

Am I the ONLY one who thinks it Strange that Lou Dobbs is on a Mexican Radio Station????

Yes, I was Stupefied that Hunter endorsed Huckelbee!!!

Maybe ALL of them, Lou included are Really just interested in their own pocketbooks and the American Citizens just be DAMNED!!!!

I am disappointed in the Lot of them.

Remember, Thomas Jefferson said " We need a revolution EVERY 20 years"" sounds good to me, that way we can clean up and start ll over again.

I think the Minutemen should run for President or maybe the Minutewomen.

Usually Good At This

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    I installed the Lou Dobbs Show listen live-it is simple and not complicated like some-no problems
    I can't get the archived shows to work for some reason.

Scratch That

Scratch that...listening now.

Stupified

Yes, I was Stupefied that Hunter endorsed Huckelbee!!!

Maybe ALL of them, Lou included are Really just interested in their own pocketbooks and the American Citizens just be DAMNED!!!!

I am disappointed in the Lot of them.

Remember, Thomas Jefferson said " We need a revolution EVERY 20 years"" sounds good to me, that way we can clean up and start ll over again.

I think the Minutemen should run for President or maybe the Minutewomen.
    I was initially disappointed that Hunter endorsed Hucklebee, but not any more. Romney simply pulled out... and later endorsed McCain. How many votes did we waste.

Now, my state votes March 11, and there is no one left standing.

Listening to Lou on Archive

I'm listening to Lou's Radio show (archived Friday).

So, far...Janet sounds subdued. She must have taken something to calm her down before she came on the air.

Fairly Sure

Please is there ANYBODY who can explain to me..WHY Lou Dobbs is on a Radio Station that is LICENSED in TJ, MEXICO??????

Am I the ONLY one who thinks it Strange that Lou Dobbs is on a Mexican Radio Station????
    People who believe as strongly about illegal immigration as we do must be a minority. I imagine some stations are scared to touch him. The only reason Sean Hannity and others are on the air all over the place is probably because they've been around so long that they have a radio following out of this world.

Lou is going from TV to radio. Until he gets a radio following, he'll have to watch his back. He'll be on a few noname stations until people get "turned on" to him. People have a "larger" voice in radio. A few people can call in and shut him down if he steps on their toes. Commercial sponsors are typically local and when patrons call and say they're going to boycott...it's a lot more serious.

He probably needs to be glad he got on anywhere. Now, we need to get the word out about him. Once he gets a real following, he'll be on all over the place.

Re: Fairly Sure

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru

People who believe as strongly about illegal immigration as we do must be a minority. I imagine some stations are scared to touch him. The only reason Sean Hannity and others are on the air all over the place is probably because they've been around so long that they have a radio following out of this world.

Lou is going from TV to radio. Until he gets a radio following, he'll have to watch his back. He'll be on a few noname stations until people get "turned on" to him. People have a "larger" voice in radio. A few people can call in and shut him down if he steps on their toes. Commercial sponsors are typically local and when patrons call and say they're going to boycott...it's a lot more serious.

He probably needs to be glad he got on anywhere. Now, we need to get the word out about him. Once he gets a real following, he'll be on all over the place.
    I hope we are NOT in the Minority...since ILLEGAL ALIENS are costing and hurting the American Citizens a GREAT DEAL AND ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. I think,[least i hope] tjhere are a LOT more of us out there. Perhaps they will show up when the Revolution to take back OUR country starts.

Yes, The voting system and OUR bloody government is just a PUPPET SHOW. People that we believed in and Voted for or wanted to...either Quit and /or Endorsed the Bad guy. Now many people such as you have NO one to vote for.!!!! Screwy, We really need to get a BRAND NEW GOVERNMENT, AND OUST MOST OF THE SITTING CONGRESS.

And when are people going to Really look into OBAMA??? His relationships with Farrakhan, and his Pastor of more then 20yrs., both of whom are Against white, jews, etc peoples!!!!

I think the whole thing is Fixed. This guy is no more ready to be President then Hillary, both have NO experience. unless Hillry got experience by osmosis............Plus Obama won't even salute our american flag... what is this. and he wants to be president. and NOBODY thinks this is strange,.+

Lou Dobbs .... He is a National figure...so one would think he wouldn't have a hard time getting on radio.

I listened to Lou on the Mexican radio station [san diego..540am] and he seemed More concerned with his image. This surprised me, as i was sure he was more concerned with RIGHT AND WRONG.

I still do not understand why Lou is on a Mexican Radio station??? makes NO sense to me. and i do not like hearing the commercials in Spanish. How come Lou or his producers donot no this???????? I have a problem with this. and getting real turned off by this....sorry. I am one of the people who pledged money and time if LOU WERE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. Now I am not sure.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast