Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hmmmm, my last post made me think:

Maybe we should have a National Council of Americans to lobby US Congress to actually HELP AMERICANS.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Traitor Exit Plan !

80% Americans to lobby, sounds so gooood

Are Americans suppose to feel like bad Americans; because we, Americans, do not want our country destroyed
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let them change the name all they want. That doesn't erase 40 years of proof of their real agenda.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Maybe we should have a National Council of Americans to lobby US Congress to actually HELP AMERICANS.
    I like it .. where do we sign up??

I want to run for president of the NCAC (National Council of American Citizens) but I want someone to run against me who says "change" every third word.

hehehehehe
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

This really needs some serious thought behind it. As much as our politicians and now even the President and presidential candidates pander to hispanics, it may be the only way for our voices to be heard!

It shows that these racist, un-American institutions are trying to build a country within our country, like a tumour that takes away from it's host and basically weakens iotself along with its host and then eventually kills them both off. What we seem to have now is Hispanics and then Americans. This is supposed to be one nation, NOT "HISPANIA" and then the USA! Different rules and laws within the same country.

If we don't watch it, we'll be in the same boat as the Brits with their Muslims trying to have Sharia law recognized as legitimate law in England. The militant hispanic groups here want to instill gang banger laws of terror and intimidation within our society.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

AE

The militant hispanic groups here want to instill gang banger laws of terror and intimidation within our society.
    It's kind of like comfort food to them. Makes them feel warm and happy when there is violent chaos surrounding them. It is all they know and understand.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234