Like Tree3Likes

Thread: IS Janet Napolitano a coward?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

IS Janet Napolitano a coward?

The situation at the border makes me wonder if Janet Napolitano didn't bail from the Obama administration because she saw it coming. Obviously she had a huge hand in creating the problem, but if I'm correct in my assumption, she certainly didn't have the guts to stick around and share the heat for the problem she helped create. Yes, I'm suggesting the former head of DHS, Janet Napolitano, may be a coward that bailed to dodge shared responsibility for the current border crisis.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Oh, and I keep hearing the echo of her words, "the border is now more secure than it has ever been."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are probably right,she seems to be pretty good at jumping ship. Interesting politics in Arizona. Not only is she coward, she is one of those that starts trouble, never stays around for the end. Just saying, if she stays in CA and away from from politics, she is just a footnote in history now.