Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JD Hayworth - It's still on people!

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... r1112.html

Mitchell hopes lead over Hayworth holds up

Nov. 12, 2006 12:00 AM

Congressional hopeful Harry Mitchell's lead over Rep. J.D. Hayworth remained at nearly 6,000 votes as ballot counting extended into its fifth day.

Mitchell heads to Washington today for orientation sessions. The Democratic challenger of six-term Republican Hayworth has made no claim of victory, but he appointed a former congressman to help him prepare for setting up offices if he wins.

Hayworth, who had 75,163 votes to Mitchell's 80,820 by Saturday afternoon, said has said he intends to wait until every ballot is counted. Even if Hayworth concedes, all remaining ballots from the 5th Congressional District would be tallied. advertisement

About 250,000 ballots piled up in early voting and are being processed at the rate of about 25,000 a day. More than 180,000 ballots are left, and officials anticipate they will be counting throughout the week.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Interesting.

But Abramoff connections probably killed it for Hayworth. Harry Mitchell may have ran on being as tough, and even tougher on illegal immigration as J.D. but would he do as he promised?

I don't have an anwer. I'll just wait and see.
    You shall not stand idly by your brother's blood. (Leviticus 19:16)

I say a strong prayer to God for J.D. to win, we need these tough anti-illegal guys so bad now if he doesn't win maybe he can come back in 08 and take it away from the Dems, I know in my heart they will not hang tough on illegal immigration!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Are the ballots being checked to see if they were cast by United States citizens with the right to vote?