Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did you see that dufus Arizona Assemblyman who met with Mexican representatives you are against their new law because they can't house, school or give health care to all those coming back. Glenn went ballistic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I won't get to see glenn until 9:00 can't wait to see it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'll miss Glenn due to the debate but I have no doubt he would
    go nuts over something like this

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I won't get to see glenn until 9:00 can't wait to see it.
    Glenn Beck will be on again here in TEN minutes.. at 7p [and 9p MST]

I always watch Lou Dobbs first, as CNN only rebroadcasts him, if that, at 2am MST, without captions..

oops, only FIVE minutes now..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Did you see that dufus Arizona Assemblyman who met with Mexican representatives you are against their new law because they can't house, school or give health care to all those coming back. Glenn went ballistic.
    ..did I!

Yes, this episode is a WATCHER!!

Uhh.. MEXICAN politicians coming to the USA to tell us how we should practice OUR Laws..??!!

So Alexander Hamilton’s words come to mind when he wrote in 1802:

[color=red][b]“To admit foreigners INDISCRIMINATELY to the rights of Citizens, the moment they foot in our country would be nothing less than to admit the Grecian horse into the citadel of our liberty and sovereignty.â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

oops..

oops.. I meant NOW..!

DOH!

Is there audio or video of this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sen. Sessions was just on the Hugh Hewitt show so he is making the rounds. Good guy -- he basically said we should not allow any "pathways" to citizenship because we were told in 1986 there wouldn't be any more amnesties, and if we did this again it would send a terrible message.
    That's right, and if they want to yell and scream about the fact that there's just too many of them here now to deal with deportation or attrition, then we should tell them that then they should honor that promise made by the federal government and address the root of the problem by bringing the one who's at fault for letting this get out of hand up on charges--George Bush. He's the sole person responsible for this and I say that becuase more than 2/3 of the illegals that are here crossed our borders under his administration.

Glenn was so good...loved it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12