Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Sis, thanks Altura. This is so disturbing to think that an American president would work behind the backs of the American people to pull something as serious as this off is almost too hard to believe.

But after several months of listening to the facts I'm convinced that this is the truth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I don't understand is IF he thinks that all of this is good for us (the people he's SUPPOSE to be looking out for the best interest of) then WHY doesn't he come out and EXPLAIN his REASONS for thinking these things and for DOING these things ?

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DO THESE THINGS IN THIS WAY ? OBVIOUSLY he thinks the people will not agree with what he wants to do.

WELL, THEN WHY NOT EXPLAIN HIS REASONS FOR THINKING THAT HE IS RIGHT ?

He should not be so secretive if he has nothing to hide from US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He has plenty to hide and he knows this is not good for the US and he knows nobody except globalists will fall for it.

Every time I click on the link the playlist box appears but then a warning comes up that says: The current playlist file has no valid files in it. Please make sure files are not corrupt.

I really wanted to hear this too.

The reason he hasn't told us.........remember what he's said several times?
    "I AM THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF. I DON'T HAVE TO ASK ANYONE'S PERMISSION FOR ANYTHING. WHAT I SAY GOES." Remember? The Patriot Act?
    What he says goes?
    I THINK NOT..........NOT IN THIS CASE.
    How much more treasonous can any President get, than to give away his country????
    Behind the people's backs, no less.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

I think it should be required that every American citizen list to this.

They should be made to listen to it.
    It's acknowledging treason at it's best.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

You know, Bush has never publicly come out and announced this grand plan to America nor has he denied his involvement. Guilty as charged.

Dixie

Forwarded the interview to a couple major newspapers in southern CA and asked why the media isn't reporting this situation to people. My hopes aren't up but thought it was worth a try. This should be front pg news!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I AM THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF. I DON'T HAVE TO ASK ANYONE'S PERMISSION FOR ANYTHING. WHAT I SAY GOES."
    The words of a:

Traitor
    Tyrant
    Dictator
    Man mentally challanged
    Ignoramous
    Spoiled Brat
    Criminal
    Idiot boy
    Liar
    Social Deviant
    and someone who needs to be impeached

This has got to be the most assinine statement any President could have ever made. This man is unfit to be where he is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast