Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Jesse Jackson DEMANDS That A&E Meet With Him. In Other News, Jesse Jackson Is Still A

Thursday, 12/26/2013 - 03:42 pm EST

Jesse Jackson DEMANDS That A&E Meet With Him. In Other News, Jesse Jackson Is Still A Huge Racebaiting Moron.

Written by Mockarena
    Comments (16)

I can't believe this a$$hat is still busying himself with all of his ridiculous a$$hattery. There must be reeeeeeeally good money in racebaiting.
    According to this, Jesse Jackson has DEMANDED that A&E executives meet with him about Phil Robertson. And not only did he demand the meeting, he demanded it within 72 hours of when he requested it (which was on Monday). No word yet on whether A&E plans to oblige, but honestly, if they do, that's just one more huge strike against them.
    Jesse's mad, you see, because he thinks Phil Robertson's comments were "more offensive than the bus driver in Montgomery, Alabama more than 59 years ago." He said, "At least the bus driver, who ordered Rosa Parks to surrender her seat to a white person, was following state law. Robertson’s statements were uttered freely and openly without cover of the law, within a context of what he seemed to believe was ‘white privilege.’”
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the "cover of law" PRECISELY why Robertson was able to speak his mind? It had nothing to do with "white privilege" - it was his opinion. Which he's allowed to have, because of that whole 1st amendment thingy we've got.
    Jesse wants GLAAD and Cracker Barrel execs to join the meeting too. He's not even kidding, you guys. And he's encouraging A&E to keep Phil Robertson off the Duck Dynasty show.
    I hope they keep him off, and that the rest of the family quits, and that A&E gives Jesse his meeting, so that we can all then laugh at A&E for being total idiots for ruining their bottom line.
    GAWD.

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/it...ebaiting-moron

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Race Hustling Attention Whore Jesse Jackson Jumps Into Robertson A&E Feud

Posted on December 26, 2013 by BMartin1776

I was waiting for the right vid to come along to chime in on this new turn in the Phil Robertson v A&E fiasco. I think Jason Riley from the WSJ hit the nail on the head that this is “Jesse Jackson acting on behalf of Jesse Jackson” keeping the money flowing into his pockets.
    You know the story has peaked and on its way out when the top racist in the country jumps in. Jackson aside from being the biggest racist in the country next to Al Sharpton is clearly an attention whore. Jesse Jackson who do you think you are to make demands to meet with Cracker Barrel and A&E? Did I miss something did this race hustling POS become president of the world or something? Jackson needs to shut his mouth because we are on to him and his money-making scheme at the expense of other people. I guess the flow of money is running low and that’s why he had to inject himself in this feud.
    My questions to the black community still stand: Why do you allow this user be a representation of you? Why do you allow him and his ilk to get away with dividing this country? Why do you support him through silence when he has done NOTHING for you other that make you feel like you’re in a corner and worthless? Better question, aren’t you outraged that he is silent over the knock-out game or all the black on black violence that IMO he has helped fuel for decades?
    The best way to stop race hustlers like Jackson is to do as they do change the topic and attack them! But I don’t see that, just small hit pieces if anything. This man and his ilk are the one of the many problems with this country. If you want to silence him the only way is to cut the money supply and go on the attack! America you have shown the power of the purse in support of Phil Robertson where is that same kind of effort to put a stop to Jackson and the race hustlers?
    ….

Jesse Jackson: Phil Robertson ‘more offensive’ than Rosa Parks driver

Fox News

Jesse Jackson decided to share his thoughts on Phil Robertson, weighing in on the controversy that’s been heavily debated by “Duck Dynasty” fans and critics alike.
    In a statement to FOX411, Jackson opened up about Robertson’s comments in a GQ interview, during which the A&E star made negative, graphic statements about homosexual sex and the lack of racism in pre-Civil Rights South.
    Jackson charged that the Robertson family patriarch, who was suspended indefinitely from his reality show, is worse than the driver who told Rosa Parks to give up her seat.
    “These statements uttered by Robertson are more offensive than the bus driver in Montgomery, Alabama, more than 59 years ago,” Jackson said in a statement. “At least the bus driver, who ordered Rosa Parks to surrender her seat to a white person, was following state law. Robertson’s statements were uttered freely and openly without cover of the law, within a context of what he seemed to believe was ‘white privilege.’”

…more

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/20...rtson-ae-feud/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chicks On The Right
    That's cute. Jesse Jackson is demanding stuff.

Jackson has his hand out again going around to extort companies by saying if they donate to his 'Rainbow Coalition' to fund his lavish lifestyle he will stop trying to stir up blacks against their companies.

W