Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jets vs. Colts Game ~~ National Anthem with Bald Eagle

Ok, I know this isn't really a "topic" or "issue", but I am sitting here on my couch watching the beginning of the football game. Seeing that huge American flag draped across the football field with the bald eagle flying freely over it during the singing of the National Anthem brought tears to my eyes. Streaming down my face right now. How beautiful, and each time I hear the National Anthem I just get all choked up inside. Moments like this give me strength, and revitalize me into realizing that we cannot give up this fight. To me, America is too precious. And too proud. And too important to give up on it and to give it away. I know the powers to be will do anything to pander to the illegal alien vote simply to keep their seats in our Government. But this is OUR country. And that is OUR flag. And I will be damned if I sit back and allow illegal alien invaders to control MY government. I've felt defeated at times. I've felt like giving up at times. But today, hearing OUR National Anthem, seeing OUR American flag, and watching OUR National symbol flying proudly helped me to understand why I fight as hard as I do.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

It was very touching. But I was also disgusted to see Mark Sanchez not having respect during the national anthem he didn't have his hand on his heart. Mark Sanchez is a joke. He and his family have no respect for this country seriously what has Mexico done for them? Umm nothing. GO COLTS.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

HippieChick,

The following does not include a bald eagle flight, but it is our national anthem performed before a Super Bowl game by the combined choirs of our service academies accompanied by the United States Army Herald Trumpets, concluded by a military jet flyover. I think you will find it has a similar effect whenever you play it, or it does for me!

U.S. National Anthem by the Academy Choirs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HippieChick,
    Oh, how I know what you mean! The National Anthem and O Canada get me every time. Even here in my own home I stand and place my hand over my heart. The one that will send me searching for my hankie or tissues is TAPS...

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    HippieChick,

The following does not include a bald eagle flight, but it is our national anthem performed before a Super Bowl game by the combined choirs of our service academies accompanied by the United States Army Herald Trumpets, concluded by a military jet flyover. I think you will find it has a similar effect whenever you play it, or it does for me!

U.S. National Anthem by the Academy Choirs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE
    BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    It was very touching. But I was also disgusted to see Mark Sanchez not having respect during the national anthem he didn't have his hand on his heart. Mark Sanchez is a joke. He and his family have no respect for this country seriously what has Mexico done for them? Umm nothing. GO COLTS.
    There are alot of NFL players who have little or no repect for our flag or country, so thats nothing new. As a Giants fan, i didnt care who won the game but i must admit that when they started comparing Sanchez to Broadway joe, i laughed my azz off. Hope the Vikings take all
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    There are alot of NFL players who have little or no repect for our flag or country, so thats nothing new. As a Giants fan, i didnt care who won the game but i must admit that when they started comparing Sanchez to Broadway joe, i laughed my azz off. Hope the Vikings take all
    I know that there is a lot of NFL players who have little or no respect for our flag. When Mark Sanchez was at USC he wore a mouthpiece with the colors of the Mexican flag. The stupid Mark Sanchez's family has been in the U.S. at least three generation and they act like Mexico is so great when in reality Mexico has done nothing for them. They have pride in a crappy country. I also read on another message board which I can't remember in which a poster said he attended high school with Sanchez and that Sanchez doesn't speak Spanish or know much about Mexico. He said a majority of Mark's friends were white. He said that at USC Sanchez started playing the race card to work his way around.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3511275

http://usc.scout.com/2/694431.html

Yeah, I USED to like Sanchez, before I saw him with his Mexican mouth guard. The Jet's lost because of the bad karma that Sanchez brought to the team because he is a Mexican loyalist. Rather than thanking the country that gave him the ability to be a pro football player, he decided that Mexico was more important. Saints will win the Super Bowl (at least I hope so)
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Yeah, I USED to like Sanchez, before I saw him with his Mexican mouth guard. The Jet's lost because of the bad karma that Sanchez brought to the team because he is a Mexican loyalist. Rather than thanking the country that gave him the ability to be a pro football player, he decided that Mexico was more important. Saints will win the Super Bowl (at least I hope so)
    I'm also rooting for the Saints to win the Super Bowl. I have more respect for Tony Romo than I do for Mark Sanchez. Tony Romo's grandparents once said in an interview that are thankful for the opportunities America has given them. Romo's dad also served in the Navy. I hate the Cowboys but I still got respect Tony Romo and his family for respecting and having pride in this country.