DEFENDING THE WEST

Jihad is in America

Exclusive: Pamela Geller warns, 'This obfuscation and denial has to stop'

Published: 5 hours ago
Pamela Geller

Pamela Geller is the publisher of AtlasShrugs.com and the author of the WND Books title "Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance."

The surviving Boston jihadi has caught, and the mainstream media is now turning to the question of Why? The Washington Post ran a story headlined, “Search for why begins.” Chicago Tribune had “Boston Marathon bombing investigation turns to motive.”

The Huffington Post ran as a headline the single word: “Why?”

Why, indeed?

Why do the media cover up, obfuscate and mislead the American people about the gravest national security threat this nation faces? Why do the enemedia viciously attack anyone who is brave enough to suffer the libel, defamation and death threats that follow speaking out against jihad and Shariah?

This is a sickness – a societal death wish and orgy of self-hatred. The furious rush to sanitize the motive is the sanction of the victim. The enemedia are disarming the American people, inevitably leading sheep to slaughter.

Worst of all was Elspeth Reeve of the Atlantic Wire, who ran a spiteful story titled, “The U.S. Anti-Muslim Crowd Is Quite Pleased with Itself.” As the wounds are still gaping and the baby’s body not yet cold, the ghouls on the left attack those of us who have been warning of this very thing.

This vicious tool should be thanking me and apologizing for the years of smears, defamation and libel that the enemedia have directed against me, my work and my colleagues. Instead, she aids and abets the most gruesome slaughterers ever on American soil.

And there is more enemedia willful blindness from Time: They talk about some of their obvious jihadi ties and then say that there is no evidence that Dzhokhar was motivated by religion – as if the brothers had different motives, and ignoring Dzhokhar’s statement that his “worldview” was “Islam.”

The media’s knee-jerk reaction is to go into full spin mode, not to take a step back and think, or to say to themselves, “Maybe we got this wrong.”

The jihadists told us why. What’s it going to take?

Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev have deeply imbibed the jihad ideology that permeates Chechnya and the Muslim areas of the Russia Caucasus in general. And even the mainstream media can’t entirely ignore this: The New York Times reports: ”On Vkontakte, Russia’s most popular social media platform, the younger brother, Dzhokhar, describes his worldview as ‘Islam’ and … lists a verse from the Koran, ‘Do good, because Allah loves those who do good.’”

Apparently targeting, mutilating, and slaughtering women and children falls under the category of “doing good.”

Tamerlan Tsarnaev said: “I’m very religious.” His aunt revealed that he had recently became a devout Muslim, praying five times a day. His brother Dzhokhar tweeted: “I don’t know of anything in this Dunya that could uplift & increase the good manners & behavior of a person the way Islam does.”

Their brother-in-law said: “I’m not a Muslim and they didn’t accept me.” This was yet more evidence that the Boston bombers were devout Muslims. It’s no surprise that they didn’t accept him, since.

Islamic law forbids Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men. Yet their sister did just that – so they wouldn’t have anything to do with their brother-in-law. He and their sister had violated Islamic law.

Nor were they just pious, religious Muslims. They were clearly sympathizers with violent jihadists. Tamerlan subscribed to a YouTube channel entitled Allah is the One. He posted a video that hails “the promised emergence of the black flags [of jihad] from the promised land of Khorasan,” and lauds jihadis who are posing “with a flag of the Taliban’s Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.” Dzhokhar posted a video praising the jihadists in Syria: “Congratulations to you those suffer for, who go through martyrdom of Allah illaha ill Allah … Calling, calling Allah. I am appealing to Allah. Wake up, wake up followers of Allah.” Tamerlan apparently died wearing a suicide vest, and some reports said that Dzhokhar was wearing one when he was apprehended.

Again and again we see that Muslims who commit jihad violence are pious and devout. This makes the willful blindness of the media, as well as government and law enforcement, particularly unconscionable. History will remember these tools for what they were.

The jihad is in America. This obfuscation and denial has to stop.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/jihad-is-...Ii7Jmu4Z681.99