Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jim Gilchrist to Announce He will Run for Congress 8/19/05

Mr. Gilchrist has not formally announced, but I’m not jumping the gun either. Per John & Ken (for all you out of L.A., they’re talk show hosts weekday afternoons on KFI AM 640 radio) made the announcement and Bob Dornan gave Gilchrist his endorsement on KFI today. The official announcement is expected by Gilchrist tomorrow on the John & Ken show. JG will be a guest at their on-the-road show in Ontario for the Cal. Border Police petition drive there.

If you want to tune in, the John & Ken show will be tomorrow (Friday August 19th), from 3 to 7 PM Pacific Time. You can hear the show from anywhere via the internet at: http://www.kfi640.com/interactive/streaming.html

Now there's something people can do – volunteer for Jim Gilchrist's campaign for Congress. For political elections, usually it means walking precincts and talking to voters one-on-one, telephoning voters in the district, or helping man phone lines or stuff envelopes. If you’re in the district, putting up a yard sign or bumper sticker helps. The biggest help needed is usually with the telephoning and precinct walking. It's all very important, and the national impact of a Gilchrist victory for the vacant Congressional seat cannot be understated - it would be huge! Interested? Visit Jim Gilchrist's Campaign Website.

URL for Jim Gilchrist’s Website: http://jimgilchrist.com/

Senator Morrow, Jim Gilchrist at Campo, CA Border Watch

Yes!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"volunteer for Jim Gilchrist's campaign for Congress. For political elections, usually it means walking precincts and talking to voters one-on-one, telephoning voters in the district, or helping man phone lines or stuff envelopes. If you’re in the district, putting up a yard sign or bumper sticker helps. The biggest help needed is usually with the telephoning and precinct walking"

We will be doing that and a whole lot more. Been on the phone today with members of Jim's campaign support people.

I believe Jim will be running as a Constitutionalist candidate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

I believe Jim will be running as a Constitutionalist candidate.

W
    Oh hell yeah! I hope he does run as a Constitutionalist, though i fear that if he does win he will see how hard it is to make real change.

YOU GO JIM!

Pro

I hope everyone here is already signed up for our email alerts so you should be receiving an email soon.

Jim needs help ASAP on the signatures.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-8418.html