Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The job Americans will not do.

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion, and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened), against domestic violence." Article IV Section IV, The United States Constitution.

From the president on down to every congressman and government representative is not doing their job to uphold the Constitution from this invasion of 11 million illegal aliens.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States." Article II Section I -8

Not to uphold the Constitution in times of an invasion by a foreign army that is stealing the birthright of every citizen is treason.

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." - Declaration of Independence

The citizen is not doing their duty to hold the government representative liable for treason.

Welcome, Jenifer Johnson. It couldn't be expressed any better than that !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the welcome.

People need to understand who the problem is with. I think by concentrating on the wrong people (illegal aliens), the efforts are misdirected and gives the government representative an excuse that there is nothing they can do.

The solution to the problem is to establish a citizen tribunal and take action. As a Citizen, one has the right to enforce the Constitution and by the power invested in them as a Citizen, to make a citizen's arrest for crimes against the law of the land. Not only that, it is the duty of every citizen to take action, when a crime is being committed, or they become an accomplice to the crime.

The seriousness of the matter is treason, by all citizens involved.

A government representative that does not to uphold the Constitution in times of an invasion that is stealing the birthright of every citizen, is High treason. The penalty for treason is death. We need to establish a citizen tribunal and take action, because we have the moral high ground.