Friends,

One of the things I want to point out that despite the outcome of the election, the ALIPAC Activist team did a superb job during this fight.

So many of you worked your fingers to the bone to gather information on candidates, help make the selections, and promote our endorsements.

Our candidate endorsements were viewed over 16,000 times before the election and while we made a few choices that were not the best and a few that needed to be corrected, the team came together and exerted an effort to be proud of.

Our voters were some of the most informed voters on this issue in America. Our activists were working inside the polls monitoring the elections and outside of the polls for candidates.

We generated thousands of dollars of contributions and we got a lot of press and exposure for our candidates.

We even increased the knowledge level out there on the campaigns with our communications and surveys.

While victory is our goal, a job well done should be noted.

There are so many accomplishments that ALIPAC can lay claim to as a team, our work is certainly something to be proud of.

We are all doing what we can and that is all we can do.

I just want everyone to know how much your contributions of time and funds and lost sleep means to me.

We want everyone to know how much all of you that have contributed to this effort in some way are appreciated and how well we did with what we have.

Clearly, we are going to need to take things to a whole new level in this fight. Plans are being made and the discussions are taking place.

There are too many people to thank profusely to enumerate your efforts. Each of you knows what you have done and our goal now will be to resume normal operations, expand operations, and plan our growth into the future.

You deserve our thanks for a job well done.

William Gheen
ALIPAC