Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jobs Americans "Can't" D0

There apparently is no end to the arrogance of some illegal aliens. This ingrate DREAMie had the audacity to state the following:

AgJobs is for people who do jobs that Americans won't do.

DREAM is for people who do jobs that Americans can't do.
    Had these illegal aliens remained in their country of origin, they would have been fortunate to receive a 4th grade education. Yet, after having illegally attended our tax-funded public schools, they do not show a modicum of appreciation, and feel the need to insult Americans.

DREAMie, take your superior intelligence back to YOUR country, and make it a better place. We have plenty of intelligent "legal" citizens who CAN do the jobs.

WE MUST STOP THE DREAM ACT!!

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about2847.html

It is truly amazing that America is over 200 years old. Can you wonder how we made it without them. Amazing. 30 years of illegals and for 170 years we just floundered. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen GOGO AMEN!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Oh, no, they are right though!

There are now lots of jobs American citizens can't do.

I know of one person, out of hundreds I have talked to, this one I know very personally, who can no longer do the $27 an hour job he used to. In four years his pay, due to jobs firing Americans and hiring illegals through temp agencies now, has dropped to $10.50 an hour. That is with a wife and child.

So they are right, Americans can't do these jobs, businesses won't hire them anymore.

So much for "family values." You have to be in the American aristocracy to be able to have a stay at home mom (or Dad! ), raise your own child, and have anything beyond the basics of life anymore.... Or I guess you could be an illegal immigrant and do it.

$15 dollars an hour to pick fruit from trees? (<-- seen mentioned elsewhere) I know MANY American citizens and LEGAL immigrants who would pounce on such a job if that market were not closed to them by Anti-American hiring practices.

I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

$15 dollars an hour to pick fruit from trees? (<-- seen mentioned elsewhere) I know MANY American citizens and LEGAL immigrants who would pounce on such a job if that market were not closed to them by Anti-American hiring practices.
    OF COURSE WE KNOW THEY DONT REALLY PAY THAT MUCH TO ILLEGALS...ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR LIES.

Oh, no, they are right though!

ACTUALLY THOSE ARE JOBS AMERICANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AMERICA IS A SPANISH WORD? YA RIGHT.
    OH PLEASE .....AND SPANISH IS THEIR LANGUAGE? THIS IS FUNNY. WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    OF COURSE WE KNOW THEY DONT REALLY PAY THAT MUCH TO ILLEGALS...ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR LIES.
    Agreed, I have never seen evidence of it.

[quote:2uivvzpv]Oh, no, they are right though!

ACTUALLY THOSE ARE JOBS AMERICANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO.[/quote:2uivvzpv]

Trust me, I am in complete and total agreement, just using their vernacular for it in that post.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

When they are arrested and deported, the jobs they left are being fill by Americans or legal immigrants.
    All the 11 McDonalds that were raided in Reno were open the next day with legal workers. The are being brainwashed by Democrats and pro-illegal groups that they are doing jobs Americans will not do.Thats how much they are needed.