Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jobs Americans won't do!

My husband does cornice work. He cornices new homes being built. The going rate is $1.25 a ft. Illegals win the bids. They bid .50cents a ft. That's hardly enough to pay for the gas, nails and the fuel for the generators.
    I just spoke with Senator Cornyn and Hutchinson. I told them the same thing. I think they care..............
    We the People. You the Invader

Re: Jobs Americans won't do!

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    My husband only worked 3 hours today. He cornices new homes being built. The going rate is $1.25 a ft. Illegals win the bids. They bid .50cents a ft. That's hardly enough to pay for the gas, nails and the fuel for the generators.
    I just spoke with Senator Cornyn and Hutchinson. I told them the same thing. I think they care..............
    the going rate here for crown molding is about $1.25 a ft. I've been wanting it for years, but all those feet add up. As much as I need home repair, I will not use an illegal to get it done no matter how cheap it is. I like to know WHO comes to my house or else I want someone else to know WHO they are.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"