Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jobs Americans Won't Do

Jobs that Americans Won't Do

Quote Originally Posted by The VDare Website
    Are there Any Jobs Americans Won’t Do? Read On!
    By Donald A. Collins

We hear so many advocates of so-called "comprehensive" immigration reform like our President opining about jobs Americans won’t do. Hence, they quickly add, there is an urgent need for millions of illegal immigrants to fill those tasks.

However, a web site I came across recently, CareerBuilder.com, really opened my eyes to jobs that Americans are doing willingly and even happily—because, Mr. President, they are being properly paid.

Here is a sample of just five!
    See the link for the list
    http://www.vdare.com/collins/060615_jobs.htm

I wish to add a job description to Mr. Collins List, if I may....
    Sewage Treatment Plant Diver I personally knew a diver (US Citizen) who is called upon to dive in the sewage treatment plant reservoirs for the purpose of finding leaks. They pay him enough to justify doing the job, and he, of course, decontaminates himself upon exiting. He wore a wetsuit while doing it, and conventional mask, instead of PPE. This means that his decontamination must be extremely thorough. He never got sick from it.

I doubt if you can find an illegal willing to do that - their priorities are home invasions and sex crimes against children.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with the google ad that appears below what I just posted here.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

They need to watch the tv show "Dirty Jobs", there are lots of americans on that show doing some really dirty jobs.

our President opining about jobs Americans won’t do
    ALL the jobs illegals have stolen were done by US citizens and will be done by them again.

Now Jorge, on the other hand, feels any job is beneath him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No Jorge has one job in mind for himself, and one job only. That would be dictator of us all.